Watchtower toilet paper

by SeymourButts 17 Replies latest jw friends

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

Whilst I was sitting upon my porcelin thinking chair today I had a flash(originally translated as "splash") of new light. Why not get some wbts toilet paper printed. I checked around and getting it done is no problem.

You can have up to 16" x 3.5" repeated area. This would be enough for several pics, quotes, illustrations.

Single color and half tones for photos.

Rolls of wbts presidents.

Rolls of quotes

Rolls of wbts logos.

Who wants to wipe their butt on a roll of wbts presidents?

I wonder how many nasty emails I would get if selling them on ebay?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Who wants to wipe their butt on a roll of wbts presidents?

LOL! That sounds tempting, but I don't know... I don't want the president's face staring at me from the roll while I do my business. :)

• JAVA
    JAVA

It's a great idea. Rolls could be made up of WT old light--that would fill a large roll without repeating itself. :-))

• Bas
    Bas

LMFAO...could you really get that done? How many rolls would you have to order?.....Great for apostafests and a bold statement too

All in favor say Aye

"Aye"

b

• love11
    love11

They're not worthy enough to touch my a** !!!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I AM HORRIFIED!!!!!!!!!

The thought of putting demonic subliminal images up my bottie makes me want to take Immodium forever.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

I AM HORRIFIED!!!!!!!!!

The thought of putting demonic subliminal images up my bottie makes me want to take Immodium forever.

HB

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

All we need to do is send them a "Watchtower" Logo.

http://www.printedtp.com/

Corporate Logos, Photographs, Funny Quotes

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Here's some of my ideas for the toilet paper:

Free toilet Paper Compliments Of The Faithful And Discrete Slave Please Use Sparringly!

Thank You For Your Contributions

This Generation Will Not Pass Away

Did You Read The Text For Today?

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

So ... who is gonna sneak in a Kingdom Hall and replace all the toilet paper in the bathroom??

I don't want it to wipe my butt with it! Let them wipe their own sh** with their own sh**!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit