Calling all Nazi war victims

by Camay05 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Camay05
    Camay05

Can someone tell me what the hell is going on.?? My boyfriends Mom is visiting and she cornered me into going to the frigging hall. Saying she was uncomfortable driving a stick. Now get this I had no idea my boyfriend had been disfollowshiped until she leaked it on the the way home.(I had posted a few months back regarding how they were keeping him in long meetings and he was freaking out about armageddon)

But anyway, I took her to the hall and they had a special annoucement they read a offical letter from the WBTS (thats really the only time I paid attention) It read something like: If anyone has lost a loved one or belongings that were from the Nazi prison camps please see a elder. I think they want to pay them or something.It seemed really odd. What is that all about..

It wasnt enough to just take her and sit in there, she also stayed for
    the freaking BOOK STUDY they actually ask questions from the audience but get this..They give you the answer in the same paragraph they its almost like they dont want you to answer from you own mind...there was alot of brainwashing going on.

ITs sick to hear those little kids answering questions that are already written in the watchtower ?? They keep saying dont worry about being purseacuted because so was jesus.because JW is the only true religion.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Camay,

you're so innocent it's refreshing, that's exactly how they indoctrinate, it goes on in all their meetings. "We are the BORG, you will be assimilated, resistence is futile."

I almost imagine the Society is trying to find a way to get it's hands on the money that the Germans are now beginning to pay to those who were forced into slave labor in the camps.

A good friend of mine was an American Pilot shot down, and put in a Concentration Camp rather than a POW camp, he's due some money. My first guess is that the BORG will try to convince any who qualify (there where what, some 4000 Witnesses imprisoned, how many of them could still be alive, plus you add others who converted later too I guess) Or maybe they're just trying to help, who knows. But how often does the BORG do anything it doesn't stand to make money or good PR on?

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• willy_think
    willy_think

Yerusalyim

Or maybe they're just trying to help, who knows

lol, that is too funny

Camay05

why haven't you got rid of the trash in your house? don't you know YOU are satan YOU will be blaimed for everything wrong with your man, i mean boy. in the long meetings your boy is being emotionally abused and conditoined. if he keeps going he will soon come to blame you for his present state. look out for signs of mental instability or the upcomeing mental breakdown.

Saying she was uncomfortable driving a stick..

more likely she is lying. her goal is to probably get you into the cult. this would fix all her problems with her son. it's also her job within the company to bring in new members. the WTB&TS inc. is a con, set up called, the pyramid game. this is far from there only MO but it is there foundation.

the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessiarly represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.
  • nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

you dont have to answer d from the paragraph..in fact those that do are the most annoying of all.......what you do have to do is answer the question....whatever your answer "source of info" is your own choice............dont be surprised though if you get strange stares......and never get called on again..but by the mastery of the english language that i sense from your post...i think you are used to people looking at you in disgust.

• willy_think
    willy_think

nytelecom1

somthing odd struck me in your post you said

what you do have to do is answer the question

(why?)

and if you don't answer from the faragragh you will

get strange stares

and never get called on again

you will be excluded from the group

i think you are used to people looking at you in disgust.

are we to understand that the "strange stares" are "people looking at you in disgust" for NOT recieting the programmed response?

you seem to have some hostility toward Camay05.

the mastery of the english language

mochary?

aren't we superior.

lol yes mrchary

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

the meeting isn't an open forum for discussion..it is considered a time to be "instructed".......

Ex.
    In what year did Christ come into his presence...and how do we know this?

dub answer....
    1914 because of chronology which states 607 bce as the fall of ..blah blah

what some consider "correct answer".....
    it is incorrect to give the date of 1914 as the paragraph states because of the incorect chronology the wtbs uses and the varied meaning of parasouia

I would hardly call it a "programmed" response...the whole brainwashing thing is way old...case in point...muah..

if you desire to "not comment" from the paragraph..why bother going?..I have been at meetings where someone reasoned that aliens would help in armageddon....get the picture.??
    If you desire to give your opinions while covering society literature invite some dubs over and have an "open" study with them...Ray franz did.......why cant you?

• willy_think
    willy_think

in what year did the christ go into his absence?

it is incorrect to give the date of 1914 as the paragraph states because of the incorect chronology the wtbs uses and the varied meaning of parasouia

I would hardly call it a "programmed" response...the whole brainwashing thing is way old...case in point...muah..{/quote]

did you say that in the hall? no.

what you sayed in the hall: nothing.
    or you were DF and fast

you are insane. aren't you?

If you desire to give your opinions while covering society literature ..

so that whole thing about 1914 being incorrect is your opiopinion?

if you respond plese try to be lucent.

never mind don't bother

[QUOTE]the ideas and opinions expressed in this post do not necessiarly represent those of the WTB&TS inc. or any of it's subsidiary corporations.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1
    so that whole thing about 1914 being incorrect is your opiopinion?
    if you respond plese try to be lucent.
    never mind don't bother

what the hell are you talking about?

• blondie
    blondie

BTW a JW doesn't have to have been a JW while in the concentration camps in order to apply through the congregation. Also, if you had a family member who was in the concentration camps, that person does not have to have been a JW either. I just heard the letter read last week.

I was in a concentration camp....but long after the war. I was visiting Dachau near Munich, Germany.

• Camay05
    Camay05

nytelecom1, EXCUSE ME for posting a message that contains mispelling
    or errors in my grammer but I was at work when I posted that message and trying to quickly post. You dont know me and if you dont have anything nice to say then DONT bother posting nasty replys at all..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit