Has the quality of jws gone down?

by badboy 35 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

any takers?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

judging by the quality membership on here, I'd say it must have done! (flattery gets me everywhere!)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

LOL@Crumpet

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Apparently the Jehover's Witness Assembly Centers are letting their quality control slip!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

quality gone down? Of course, we're not there!

• jula71
    jula71

That's a big YES. I know of alot that are going through the motions for the reason of families. That's about where I am.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Gone down? When, in the name of holy shit, was it UP!?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

HAHA - trust the Dutchman to have a great take on it - mooi!

• upside/down
    upside/down

It's inevitable... any org that supresses it's brightest and most highly motivated people will crumble.

The bOrg is now, where the Catholic Church was at the end of the Inquisition... in it's death throws. The spiritual "gene pool" is inbred and full of defects. This so-called spiritual "species", will go the way of the Dodo. It just takes time.

The real question is... Has the quality of "apostates" gone up?

u/d

• sweet tee
    sweet tee

Good question U/D ... I wouldn't know. I hardly see any of them any more ... saw a couple sad looking specimens doing 'evening witnessing' Tuesday night (rv's no doubt) must've been pios.

I don't know how they're doing but boy are they a miserable looking lot. Sometimes I feel like going to spy on the congreation thou. But I don't think I could take once they start singing those slave songs and ... then ... the ... talk I gotta go ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit