Media interest in Australia

by Lehaa 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    Hi all,

I have great news. I've been contacted by the channel 9 Sunday program. They are interested in talking to as many people as possible about our experiences with the JW religion. We are trying to organise a get together on the 16th of april just to talk about things and then she'll do propper interviews at a later date.

We are meeting at a park in Melbourne, Australia. If you are interested in having your say or just meeting others with similar experiances please let me know.

You can contact me at [email protected] .

All interviews can be kept private if you wish.

Thanks Lehaa.
  • RevMalk
    RevMalk

very cool.

This is a general JWs suck thing or what?

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

no, the same woman did a piece on paedophillia in the organisation, she would like some more stories on that, and anything else about how the organisation treats it members unfaily and covers up scandals.

• RevMalk
    RevMalk

excellent. I'd like to see this if and when someone gets a copy.

Rev

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

i'm sure i'll be able to get a copy, i'll make it available when it's done

• ozziepost
  • fairy
    fairy

Great..wish i could be there......western australia is a bit far!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Lehaa,

I am more than willing to stand and up and be counted to expose this heinous cult for what it is - a destroyer of people's lives!

If the company is prepared to pay my airfare I'll be over in a minute

Seriously, if there's anything we can do from this end, such as give permission for our stories and details to be told, just say the word. The JWs believe nothing can touch them and so treat everyone and everything with utter contempt. It's high time governments took a deeper interest in Watchtower affairs.

Here's to your success!

Ian

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

Hi Ian,

Thanks for your support, it would be great if you could be here. I'm really looking forward as I know a few who really need to do this.

I'll let you know if you can help and will keep everyone updated on what happens.

Ozzie, thanks for the link. This is a follow up of that story.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Lehaa,

Please see my PM to you earlier today.

Cheers, Ozzie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit