what's the worst?

by bonnzo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

what's the worst thing you've ever heard of an elder or ms doing and getting away with it? i'll post mine in a while.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

child abuse

• DazedAndConfused
    DazedAndConfused

My MS brother.

He being married, in his mid to late 30's and actively pursueing (sp) a 17 year old pioneer sister. While doing this he also was an out and out drunk.

He got deleted as an elder for a while but he is once again an elder.

Last I heard, a couple of months ago, he is now being considered to be a CO.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

Agree with child abuse but an Elder did steal some money from me but of course can't prove it but at least he knows i know he did it. Not that he cares! So glad to be out of that cult.

• upside/down
    upside/down

F*cking my wife

Taking my business

Then having me put on a JC on a 100% fabricated lie.

Telling my kids that Satan did all of the above...

If your gonna f*ck me don't I at least deserve a kiss?

u/d (of the didn't get a kiss class)

• under74
    under74

I said in another post that an MS refused to pay for me (at age 12) after babysitting his kids, saying "I know what kind of family you're from..."--meaning he didn't pay poor people for services done for him. That was the worst done to me...I mean, I was a kid and didn't know how to deal with that. Today I'd kick his ass.

• Frog
    Frog

this won't measure anywhere near upside/down's post!! when I was a 16 a late 20's MS came on strong to me for months despite my polite refusals, he eventually cornored me and pulled some very intimate moves on me...but he got to the elders first and pinned it on me, I'd been baptised for just a couple of months and somehow?? found my way on to "restrictions". The whole humiliating incident was relayed to my father, and cause I'd got myself into some mildly amusing trouble before it was assumed to be true...I gave up pretty easily though just happy that I was rid of the sleezy jerk.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    what's the worst thing you've ever heard of an elder or ms doing and getting away with it? i'll post mine in a while.

Besides actually living??!!!

The worst ive heard of is definately child abuse...and the cover up afterwards.

• Mary
    Mary

Besides child abuse? I'd have to say when my brother died, one of the elders phoned us up on the day we buried him, to inform us that my other brother, who was DA'd at the time, "shouldn't be talking to anyone at the funeral."

Can you feel the love?

• Honesty
    Honesty

Wasting air space.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit