what's the worst?

by bonnzo 12 Replies latest jw friends

• delilah
    delilah

my brother's best friend was also an elder, and he had been having an affairwith my brother's wife for over a year. He very slyly got drunk with my brother, and had him sign something saying he no longer wished to be associated with the org.this creep knew full well, that no-one would speak to my brother ever again, and he knew that his sordid affair with his "best friends" wife would be kept secret. however, in the meantime, this creep had to tell me about it, before my own brother got around to telling me, ??? he did that in order to get me involved, and have me DF'd for slander, I'm sure. In any case, he did have to "step down," and he was so angry that he cursed me, and told me that if he could not be an elder, he was wasting his time being at that KH. Ilaughed in his face, and kicked him off my property. I see he is back at it, kissing up to the powers-that-be, trying to get his position back. And his wife stands by his side, even tho' she was so angry with him that she left him for a few days bacause of his wrongdoing. They make me sick. oh, and the elders paid my sister-in-law a visit, and told her she had better not tell anyone or she would be in trouble for slander against an elder. My brother divorced her, remarried a "worldly" girl and is happy. his ex? she is unhappily remarried in the "truth". Hmmmmm...

p.s. the elder had to step down for getting drunk with my brother...Makes a lot of sense to me???NOT!!! Dee

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

My best friend who was 16 at the time, was almost raped by a 24 year old MS, pioneer, who made a situation of being with her at some isolated location. This pioneer, by the way, was still living with mommy and his mommy felt getting married was a sin. So I guess wanting to rape someone is better than getting married? Huh?

• pratt1
    pratt1

Well this didn't happen to me but it involved my mom.

This prominent elder in my hall got drunk at a wedding reception , cornered my mother and exposed himself. He was married and my mom was good friends with his wife.

Well he whips it out and tugs at it in my mom's face so with two hands my mom shoves him in his voice box and knocks him straight on his ass. At this point everyone hears the commotion and he is screaming that my mom attacked. Idiot didn't realize that he still had his penis exposed so many people saw it.

The best part is that they had a jc meeting about it and tried to get my mom to say that he really didn't expose himelf and that she was mistaken, just an honest mistake. Well my mom the little spitfire that she is, told the elders that unless they reproved him and made him apologize my worldly dad wass going to have a nice little chat with the elder and introduce him to Smith and Wesson. She also threaten to alert the authorities because similar accustations had been made against this brother in the past and he was never spoken to about it.

They relented and put him on public reproof. The best part is that my dad came to the next meeting and asked this brother to step outside but the coward stayed in the hall for an hour and half after the meeting was over until me and my mom could get my dad to go home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit