Bragging Rights or I'll Try Not To Be Too Obnoxious

by HadEnuf 16 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

hey listened and loved it...more my kinda music than tool...tell us when the album is released..i will get it

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Hey Cathy!

They are great! My brother says he enjoyed listening to the tracks on their website, too! Congrats to the boys on their success!

Love, Tracy

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Thank you guys (& gals)! This single they are putting out is kind of different for them...but their producers wanted them to go in a more acoustic "mode"...because he (one of the producers) said that heavy metal bands and alternative rock bands are "a dime a dozen" and they were pushing for a more unique sound.

The rest of the album is amazing (NOT that I am biased or anything

They are working on the artwork for the album and the booklet...then they will have to get the first CD's pressed and ready to go. Hopefully by May.

I guarantee that if you didn't like "Mushroom Cloud" a whole lot, or it was just okay, there will be other songs on this album that you WILL like. The band has just evolved so much since their first album...which will always be dear to my heart.

I shall now stop babbling.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Dang...they changed it to Thursday, April 7 at 7 pm. Sorry

Cathy L.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

You should also...(this is just another suggestion to promote the success of new music) ... go to XM Satellite Radio's website. Here's a link...

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

sorry...that's the right page...on it, there's a link for where you can submit music. It's a great way to get some limited national exposure. I live in Nashville....I see people all the time trying to break into the music biz and how hard it is. I figure that quite a few people don't know much about satellite radio programming, but this is one of the best things that they've done to "keep it real" in the music biz.

Hope that helps some too. I listened to mushroom cloud and it was pretty good. I'd love to check out some of their harder edged stuff. That song kind of reminded me of the band Coldplay. It should be very appealing for the mainstream pop / rock stations.

Good luck...and you've all got lots to be proud of.

Ern

• morty
    morty

Cathy,

I will give it a listen and I will vote for sure....

Have they toured yet?? I just have a feeling I have heard of this band before? have they been to Canada yet or better yet, are they by chance opening up for Green Day at the John labatt Center in London Ont, on May 4th or 6th??

Morty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit