Brits. Will you vote in next month's General Election?

by nicolaou 41 Replies latest social current

• IT Support
    IT Support

Hey, City Fan,

Tory it is then!

Voting Tory?? Are you sure you're still not a Dub, then??

(Just kidding. )

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

I am bumping this thread back to the top. I should have posted to this earlier. With less than a week to go before the election, I can't believe how little we are discussing it.

I am a Lib Dem supporter, but I don't want to risk eroding the Labour majority in my constituency sufficiently to allow a Tory to take the seat. So, I have registered at

http://tacticalvoter.net

and I have been paired with a Labour supporter in an area where the Lib Dems have a better chance of winning. She will vote Lib Dem for me there, and I will vote Labour for her here.

• zaphod
    zaphod

bit peeved.

we only have cons, lab and lib oh and a ukip in our constituency and i wanted to vote green.

i think libdem best of bad bunch. may go for them

zaphod

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

http://www.omrlp.com

Absolutely hilarious.

• IT Support
    IT Support

Fe2O3Girl,

Thanks, that's a great web site, I hadn't heard of it before.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Thanks Rusty.
    I don't know if this'll come up, but it demonstrates what I mean about the way I intend to vote:

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I will vote for Jehovahs Kingdom because its the only government that solve mankinds problems.

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Did AlanB get back to us about which constituency he was standing in? I'm fascinated, although perhaps he's uncomfortable about sharing that much info!

I'll prob end up voting lib dem as well, they most closely share my world view, although some of their policies I don't like so much. My candidate doesn't even have funny lips, so I'll have little toe's approval? Down with the funny lipped, I say! Down with Mick Jagger, Alec Salmond, that BBC politics guy who cocked up that interview with Thatcher etc etc.

ig

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I might have forgiven him his lips, but that interview with Thatcher...!!!

• scotsman
    scotsman

Did anyone else watcth the Question Time special last night? Although it didn't alter how I'll vote it was a real pleasure to watch Blair look rather stressed. It was a bad day for Labour yesterday.

And Charlie still comes off as the most affable. But would he or wouldn't he share a coalition with Brown?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit