PURPOSE

by myelaine 48 Replies latest watchtower bible

• onacruse
    onacruse

The WTS is a beacon for people, in the same way that the Mongols and Huns and Nazis and Soviets and Catholic Church and Protestant Church and almost innumerable other institutions have served as "beacons" for their own generations.

Shall we praise them for this? Shall we honor them for having so kindly given us "purpose" in life?

• Satanus
    Satanus
    voice from heaven saying, "Come out of her my people, lest you share in her sins

Ok, i'm out No more wt sins for me. I've got my own sins, now

S

• myelaine
    myelaine

Dear onacruse,

you said:.....That, perhaps, just perhaps, there is no purpose of life, per se, other than mere individual survival.

I disagree.

michelle

S,

Amen brother!

• onacruse
    onacruse

Michelle:

you said:.....That, perhaps, just perhaps, there is no purpose of life, per se, other than mere individual survival.

I disagree.

Please explain.

• myelaine
    myelaine

If anyone glorifies God it will have a lasting impact on those closest to that one.Longer-lasting than a mere lifetime. And, I suppose, like money it can rub off on ya!

I'm going to bed!

michelle

• M.J.
    M.J.
    is the WBTS message just too far removed from the real message of the gospel to be of any use in leading (enough) people into a living relationship with God the Father?

The fact of the matter is that the WTBS (Joe Rutherford) created a new category of people and mandated that such people be removed from any Biblical covenant with God. This category is known as the Great Crowd--a new class which by definition is a dependent slave to another class. If some finally find themselves in a true covenant with God despite the efforts of the WTBS, it is to God's glory ALONE.

• myelaine
    myelaine

M.J.,

If some finally find themselves in a true covenant with God despite the efforts of the WTBS, it is to God's glory ALONE.

Praise God, that in His mercy He still leads people out of the WBTS and into a relationship with Himself.

michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

If anyone has an ear, let him hear.

Revelation 13:10

He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills by the sword must be killed by the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

• myelaine
    myelaine

Up, Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.

Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and will dwell in your midst, says the LORD.

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit