by Big Dog 49 Replies latest social entertainment

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

What?s that book all about then?

• new boy
    new boy

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR QUESTIONS!

GOD

P.S. ALL YOUR AVSWERS ARE IN MY BOOK " CONVERSATIONS WITH GOD" by Neale Walsh

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

What the hell are you doing up there?!

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Does the "truth" of the universe really come down to "Be excellent to one another"?.... to quote Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

~~~What are emus for?

More importantly---what are MOSQUITOES for? I've never had any problems with any emus biting me....as yet.

~~~Will it be another 86 years? (before my Red Sox win the WS again)

After the last two games, I'm afraid things aren't looking too good. The opening game was absolutely painful to sit through---yet I did. Needless to say, I've been a die-hard Bosox fan since I was in my teens. Now that's loyalty!

Now I'll pose my question:

When I was "studying" with JWs and was told that I had to destroy the beautiful crucifix over my bed----and I prayed and prayed about it asking if it made you feel as bad as it did me......I never got an answer.

When I still continued to "study" with the JWs and I was told to throw out my special Rosary beads from Lourdes, given to me by a very wonderful and caring woman when I was ver ill---and I prayed my heart out hoping I didn't offend you.....I never got an answer.

When I was about to be baptized as a JW, I prayed and prayed that I was doing the right thing and would be pleasing to you.....I never got an answer.

Afer 30 years of sacrifices that I was told were making You happy---I then discover that the WTS was a farce and had NOTHING to DO with You......and I leave what I now know is a false religion---my question IS.....WHY?

WHAT did I do to deserve that devastating awakening and the subsequent treatment from those who I thought were my "friends" til the death?

What did I do?

Still hurting but still your servant,

Annie

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

one of these:

- do you exist?
    - what's the cool thing about being prayed to?
    - what are the lottery numbers for the next 6 months?

• talesin
    talesin

I don't usually talk to myself but, okay. ;)

Hey, G*D! Can you please get a life and stop toying with all these gullible people? What's the big mystery, anyway? Get over yourself and spill it!

t

• desbah
    desbah

just to let ya'll know this question has been answered at: http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

so god is a webdesigner?

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

What do you think of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit