((((((((Jack, Brooke and Cathy))))))))

Get well soon boy.

• Angharad
    Angharad

Hope things are better today.

((((Jack, Brooke & Cathy))))

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Just found the thread and I had to join in and send warm greetings to Brooke & Cathy [whyamihere & hadenuf, quite a statement!]

heres hoping that baby Jack is now ok or well on the way to recovery . Keep us posted

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I started a new thread to update everyone on the little guy's condition. He is much better and hopefully will be off the IV and home this afternoon. He seems to be keeping some food and liquids down (good old cheerios) and has regained 2 lbs. I think that Brookie and my son are probably more pooped than they've ever been in their lives, with the worrying and staying overnight in the hospital with a little kid attached to an IV. Can you say NIGHTMARE?

Thanks again for all you loving thoughts. I know Brookie, when she finds time, will read them and feel cherished by you all.

Much love to everyone...you are THE BEST (corny, but true)!

Cathy L.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Try to feed him a little yogurt too -- that always helped Jackson get back on his feet! I'm so glad the little one is feeling better!!!

Love,

Nina

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

you have my Prayers and best wishes for a speedy recovery. No one likes to see a little one sick as they are so helpless when ill.

Give the little gaffer a big hug and a kiss.

Brooke you hang in there.

with much love

Orangefatcat..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit