Marriage Proposal.

by Englishman 17 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

How sick it all is! And the WT site has the temerity to claim that the dubs don't break up families, that they don't interfere in 'normal' family relationships. Like heck, they don't!

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    Well, she's apparently twigged that if she does re-marry, new hubby will most certainly not be welcoming us 2 likely lads into the marital home with open arms. So she's chosen not to marry again.

I don't know how I feel about that.

Englishman.

Awww a woman after my own heart.........she sounds like a gem of a lady Mike one who won't compromise her standards and stand alone standards compared to the organization she's in! Good for her!!!

I'd give her a big 'ol hug if I was you Mike! She a good Mum indeed! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

• franklin J
    franklin J

Mike,

I think she is not remarrying because SHE DOES NOT WANT TO.

I do not believe YOU have anything to do with it.

But what do I know? I am a cynical New Yorker.

Frank

• Dansk
    Dansk
    And the WT site has the temerity to claim that the dubs don't break up families, that they don't interfere in 'normal' family relationships. Like heck, they don't!

And they continue to get away with it!

Good for your mum E-man! I like to think none of the proposers could meet her standards!

Ian

• glenwoodswoman
    glenwoodswoman

I also think she does not remarry cause she does not want to!

What will it gain her? Having some old fart JW tell her what to do,what to read and what to watch, who to talk to and who she can see and for how long?? wash his dirty drawers and socks? bake for the brothers? Yikes....no way

No offense Englishman, I am sure you are part of the reason, after all you and your brother are some of the ones she wants to see.....

BUT: I also think Mum is enjoying her independence, and to that I say:

YOU GO MUM

Glenny

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((applause)))))to your Mun

• Es
    Es

thats what all mums should be like sigh

es

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder