Send money to KH in lieu of flowers.

by Jack Miller 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• clarity
    clarity

"she would want donations to be made to the Woodlawn Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses - See more at:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/theadvocate/obituary.aspx?page=lifestory&pid=174024003#sthash.bePjQHoc.dpuf

Really? How would they know what was on her mind at this time!

Some see suicide as a raging “screw you”! Not as a 'nice' way to get donations for watchtower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

clarity

• cha ching
    cha ching

So very, very sad... and yes, this cult does train you to never think you have done enough... that you always need to forgive, that you are "married for life" no matter what... that "no children" is a sacrifice for 'God.'

After leaving this terrible, terrible organization... after knowing it is 'not the truth,' I have seen the effects of it's influence take it's toll on many people, in many ways... some longer than others.

The WT is evil. It screws with your brain.

• Simon
    Simon

Just a reminder: if anyone reading a topic like this has similar feelings, know that you are not alone and those feelings can pass if you give it a chance. There are people who have been there and will understand exactly how you feel. Please reach out to someone on this site, another site or any support resource.

There is a better ending to how you feel.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam
    So very sad.
  • cantleave
    cantleave
    What a tragic waste. I am genuinely upset reading this.
  • DwainBowman
    DwainBowman

Poor girl! I knew her since she was a baby : (

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

That's just sad. I think when something like that happens to a woman, they worry a lot. I have a friend trying to leave an abusive marriage and she has so many worries about what will happen if she makes the final break that she isn't even able to see how much the status quo is killing her soul, day by day. How will I survive? How can I stay in this, but how can I LEAVE? The failure, the condemnation that everyone gets in a divorce (whether deserved or not, we all get those messages from those we love the most).

The husband is apparently an ass. I hope no one sends money to the hall. NO ONE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit