There is a SIGN on the inside of the door of the KH that says....

by Jez 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

We had the same thing, only in the shape of a flaming red "STOP" sign. It read "STOP! did you turn in your time?"

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

They used to put up a sign like that at a cong I attended back in the late 90's, had a bunch of fluff pics from the mags depicting the field work.

This religion is so lost it is embarrassing. "Turn in your time". Ya gotta love it.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

englishman...i get it

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

That's nothing. When I was pioneering between 1961 and 1963, they had a large chart posted at the front of the KH in full sight of everyone with the number of publishers, book placements, magazine placements, return visits, Bible studies, etc. The pioneers were listed separately. There were three of us and we had to get 100 hours a month, 1200 hours a year (no vacation). I often wondered how embarassed I would have been if I was the only one reporting and everyone knew exactly what I did every month, especially when I was below quota. Never thought of padding my numbers.

That arrangement existed I am sure before 1961 and after 1963 but don't remember how long.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I don't think I've ever seen this before---or just never noticed it if I had. Maybe someone should really mess with their minds and put;

JUST AS JESUS DID

After the turn in your time sign!

• JAVA
    JAVA

DOING TIME? -- REPORT IT!

• Frog
    Frog

oh Java that is classic, I think we should have some of those made up!...I'd do time in Cuba before I went back to reporting time for the org (not to make light of the guantanamo bay inmates plight)

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

It should read..."Enter at your Own Risk"

Dragonlady76

• vitty
    vitty

It sounds like something to do with doing time in prison , which in fact what it was !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Is it possible that a replacement sign could be put up there...something about silent lambs would have there heads turning wouldnt it?

How about a sign that reads 'Jehovah's Witnesses are False Prophets'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit