How unlucky can Charles and Camilla get?!

by nicolaou 15 Replies latest social current

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

wedding has been postponed until saturday....excuse given is so charles can attend popes funeral

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I think it's proper that they postpone the wedding. After all, the Pope and the English Royals are all heads of state, and it would be in very poor taste to celebrate a wedding the day someone of that stature is being buried. Even though Henry VIII did marry Jane Seymour a day or two after he beheaded Anne Boleyn . . . but then I'm sure God told him it was okay.

Nina

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I bet Charlie boy wouldn't have delayed his wedding because of the death of a Moslem leader.

Im fairly certain he would have!He,s nothing if not all things to all Men.Defender of the Faith,s when he becomes King.

More importantly,will Ken and Deirdrie be affected?

• franklin J
    franklin J

...it is rumored in the American Press that Camilla comes with her own "paper bag"....

• Satanus
    Satanus

Perhaps at this time, a death is more important than a marriage?

S

• trevor
    trevor

Niclaeu

It does seem that He has made a Charlie out of himself.

Personally I feel some empathy for him. I think he should marry the woman he wants to and get on with it. If he becomes king and she becomes queen, I couldn't care less. Therer are worse people in positions of power. If we are start examining the behaviour and bloodshed that most Kings engaged in, and still remained King, it makes Charles look snow white.

I know most of the UK disagrees with me but then, like many others here, I am used to that. Changing The Guard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit