What was your most embarrassing moments in the " feild service"?

by new boy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• IT Support
    IT Support

One Saturday morning when I was about 7 or 8, my father told me to go into an apartment block to offer the magazines.

After about half-an-hour, I had a desperate need to pee, but was too embarassed to ask any householders if I could use their toileets. Not knowing what to do, I carried on.

While talking to a lady at the next door, I couldn't hold it in any longer. I felt a sudden release, followed by a warm trickle down my inside leg. A little puddle spread around my left shoe.

Absolutely mortified, I fled down the stiars, sobbing with shame. I hid by the rubbish bins and drained my soggy shoe into a bin then wrung out my sock. At least my trousers were relatively dry.

I put my sock and shoe back on and walked around for ages till they dried out a bit. I don't think I ever told my parents.

I'd forgotten all about it until I read this thread. I guess I'd blocked it out!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

it support.....been there done that

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

In Kansas in the ruals there were a lot of farm dogs. They would piss all our cars, jump up on us and some times chase us around the farm houses.

One day I found a can of pepper spray in the street that our mail man had droped.

One day these two really mean dogs came running up to the car barking. I roled down the car window and gave them a shot of spray. They went nuts. I didn't see the home owner on the porch.

He came running out and screaming at us "What in the hell are you guys doing to my dogs. Who are you guys?"

"We're Mormons" I droped the car in drive and gunned it out of there.... in a cloud of dust.

• FifthOfNovember
    FifthOfNovember

"We're Mormons"

LOL'D so hard!

• designs
    designs

Naked people opening the door and falling in the bushes......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit