Watchtower and Awake in the waiting room

by kj 20 Replies latest watchtower medical

• kj
    kj

I found a couple of nice WT and Awake magazines in the waiting room at work today. I decided to dress them up with some flourescent green labels with the freeminds.org, silentlambs.org, and quotes' website. Hope the JW who left them will come back and check them out

kj

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Cool!!

Josie

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

aaaa jajajajaja good one!

• franklin J
    franklin J

very good idea.

chances are, NO ONE noticed those mags to begin with; and if they did; NO ONE in their right mind would be inclined to pick one up and actually READ it. Why would they?

• melmac
    melmac

You should rather take them to the rest room.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

As I recall, someone here once posted that they were applying red stickers on W's & A's which read "WARNING; cult material".

Perhaps the addition of www. jehovahs-witness.com, would be helpful as well. Maybe we should start a Laundromat and waiting-room campaign.

j

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I really love these labeling ideas.... I may have to print something out... Ive always just trashed the ones I've seen.

• freedom96
    freedom96

I like the idea of the stickers, or references to good anti-witness websites.

The general public needs to know that the WTS is a powerful, destructive cult and should be avoided at all costs.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I work at a grocery store and I am responsible for cleaning the front end at night, and I am FOREVER finding the Watchtower and Awake mixed in with the tabloids. I really need some of those stickers. But then I'd probably just throw them away anyway...I just hate the way they clutter up my store!

It cracks me up, though. They way they are so incognito about it...especially since we have a big sign on our door that says no soliciting including leaving any literature if any kind. They have to sneak it in with National Enquirer and US Weekly...

• The Leological One
    The Leological One

I like the idea of directing the potential JW to something honest~! If I really thought anyone was likely to read the mag's, such as if they were in a waiting room that people would be really bored sitting in for a long time, I might take the mag's and either "edit" them with corrections to all the errors or staple a page of corrections to each if the refutations took up too much space to write in the magazines, themselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit