The Pope just took his last poop.........

by WingCommander 41 Replies latest social current

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I'm sure the JW's will be dancing around the May Pole tonight celebrating!! Honestly, Mother Therasa did more to help the needy and poor then the Pope did any day. I always found it funny how Catholics worshipped the Pope, and even seem to think he is Christ on earth or something. I once heard Catholics talking about how he could command the legions of angels!! What complete BS! The Vatican is way worse in my opinion than the tower in Brooklyn.

Wing Commander

• minimus
    minimus

THE POPE JUST DIED!

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

fox news is now saying...his brain and heart are still functioning...so i guess technically he's still alive....

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Reuters is saying he has died.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    I once heard Catholics talking about how he could command the legions of angels!!

Then he would have commanded them to end world hunger and things like that, right?

He was a good man though. Sad when someone good dies.

• gumby
    gumby

I'll bet anyone 5 bucks that when he enters the Pearly Gates....Fred Franz and his other reigning buddies will start pokin fun at him and start callin him names like......"hey you baldheaded babylonyish whore you"!!!!!! or....."don't think your gonna hobnob with the poolitical beast up here you holy water, dagon hat wearin, arm wavin, garb wearin, heathenbastard you!!!!!!".

Gumby

• Celia
    Celia

I have a lot of respect for this Pope. He's an old man, he looks so tired, have some compassion.

alt

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

LOL I love that--Pope took his last poop! LOL I can't stop cracking up at that! :-)

Today is the first day I have been posting. I abhor the Catholic religion, but out of respect for other people I restrain my public comments. Here however I can say how I feel. The pope is way worse than the Pharisees of Jesus' day.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Gumby...<slap>

Oh MY GOD! The Pope has died!!!

I guess Regular everything will be on a hold for a while.

I meant TV...not bowels.

• freedom96
    freedom96

Msnbc has not reported his death yet, but I am sure it will be any time now.

Never paid much attention to him, but his death will be the talk for a week or two at least.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit