Say Something Bad About The JW Organization----It's Good For You!

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I only said that for notperfectyet. Well Cathy, I'll tellya, I'm a good salesman.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

THAT I believe!!!

Cathy L.

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

You know how when someone in power in the org does something wrong and everybody knows about it but does nothing. Then you ask why God allows someone to get away with dispicable behavior, they say that God will handle things when he sees fit and how he sees fit. I say they should let all their members get away with anything they want and let God handle things on his own, in his own time.

A$$holes

TimB

• minimus
    minimus

Even when they teach wrong things, they'll say, it wasn't really wrong for that time. The superior authorities were said to be Jehovah and Christ. They admitted they needed new lite but also said it was good that they viewed things incorrectly as they were able to stay loyal to God and Christ-not the govt's.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Minimus:

One of the biggest things that really got me was the lack of love, gossiping, stuck up attitudes plus shunning (which I suppose is their right). But what would happen if their so-called spiritual friends were not around and they were in some kind of trouble and needed help? Would they expect you to help them if you were one of the ones they shunned? You bet they would!! They think you are somehow going rise to the occasion and help them. They expect to benefit from a bogus brotherhood when it suits them - even when they themselves do not act in a Christian manner!

LHG

• minimus
    minimus

LHG, This is where Jehovah provides and can use anyone or anything to help his people.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

Minimus:

Don't make me throw up now!

LHG

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Say Something Bad About The JW Organization

They exist.

Also they take their breaks at Tim Hortons much too early. By the time I get there all the good donuts are gone.

Walter

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

They are responsible for creating minimus

• minimus
    minimus

Didn't you just hate it when ALL the JWs came into the donut shop for a break?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit