"There's A Great Influx Coming In!".....per the Circuit Overseer

by minimus 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    "There's a great influx coming in and it's all those that left us".......so said the CO when visiting my mother. What a crock! I know of no one wanting to go back "to the vomit". Do you???

The only "great influx that's coming" is flatus. Right out of that imbecile's pie hole. That CO whoever the hell he is, is in a state of imbroglio. The 70's & 80's are done. Get over it. Dismembered "Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

according to my ex there's a great influx of those falling out. He says they are dropping like hot cakes...The last time i was at the meeting which was about a month ago there was alot of people not there maybe about 50 people when normally it's about 125.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

Cathy L.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I would love to see the percentages of those that left/got kicked out and returned...

• minimus
    minimus

I think he's a liar and I know of NO reinstatemnts in the last few years in the local congregation. Zilch!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Maybe the influx will be invisible like Christ's return in 1914. They will sit on invisible chairs and their literature will be invisible. They will donate invisible money in invisible donation boxes conveniently place near the doors and by the literature counters and marked "influx". They will not make any extra clean up work for the toilet cleaners because they will lay invisible cables.

They will communicate directly with the Governing Body with thought transference and the Governing Body will tabulate their numbers personally. They will have their own yearbook . . . which will be invisible.

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

LOL

Good one Gary!!

Randy

Net Soup!

http://www.freeminds.org

• minimus
    minimus

Yes, "the great influx" is "spiritual".

• Honesty
    Honesty

Why would anyone want back "in"?

Let's analyze this:

NO LOVE

CIRCULAR REASONING

DO MORE DO MORE MORE MORE

WT STUDY instead of BIBLE STUDY

CONGREGATION BOOK STUDY SAME BOOK EVERY OTHER YEAR

DON"T ASK OR WE"LL DF YOU

DO AS WE SAY... NOT AS WE DO LIKE JOINING THE UN AND INTERFAITH ACTIVITIES

MY PET CAN"T HAVE A BLOOD TRANSFUSION

MY CHILDREN CAN"T HAVE A BLOOD TRANSFUSION

I CAN"T VOTE

I CAN"T HAVE ANY NON JW FRIENDS

OK Now why would I want to return to this?

• Shania
    Shania

We came from a cong. of 180 publisher in the 90s, now it is down to 60 publisher in 2005. Wow! Where did they all go? That must be it, they are going to other halls and there is your influx MR CO. They can't face reality.............people are disappearing right before their very eyes.........they have no answers..........so they must lie to people like your poor mom, so as not to worry her.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit