Okay, what made YOUR day ... Enquiring Minds want to know !!!

by talesin 50 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

my daughter and i do not talk due to dfing etc in my life (she has now also left)

so i emailed her for her birthday today, havent emailed her since last years bday

so she emailed from work in about 2 min, with her cell # to call her and said she was wondering last night if i would email today.....so cool, eh?

wendy

• ACEofCAD
    ACEofCAD

I got my new TV/FM Tuner working on my computer here at work. So now I can watch TV or listen to the radio on boring days with nothing to do. HA HA I love it. I even have a remote. I can pick up about 6 stations. This made my day.

Too bad day time televison stinks.

Oh well

• Sassy
    Sassy

What made my day?

Talesins comment in the Sex thread...

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

The Playboy channel 1st thing this morn.

Dismembered

"Don't you go dyin' on me now"

• talesin
    talesin

swift

It's amazing how a little thing can pick up your day, huh? LOVE PINK, btw!

orbi

You just made MY day with that story. Hugs to you and your daughter. :) :) :)

ACE

Check out Judge Judy! At least you'll get a chuckle. All jokes aside, TV can really help when we are so isolated ... hugs to you {{{{{{{ACE}}}}}}}}.

Sassy,

tks, sweetie, I just think you are the bomb, and I can't help it!!!

xo to all

tal

• talesin
    talesin

{{{{{{ Dismembered }}}}}}

sometimes I feel that way, too...

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Being able to do something small for my daughter, but something she really appreciated, and told me so. We haven't had the best of times lately.... teenage angst

orbison11 Awesome ..That made my day to read that.

~ private messages from wonderful people

That reminds me I have some splaining to do....

• talesin
    talesin

XJW

You're #1 in my books!

aww, Jez, you are breakin' my heart! That sounds so warm and fuzzy ... yr 10 YO, I bet she's a sweetie!

xo

tal

• missy04
    missy04

my daughter and i do not talk due to dfing etc in my life (she has now also left)

so i emailed her for her birthday today, havent emailed her since last years bday

so she emailed from work in about 2 min, with her cell # to call her and said she was wondering last night if i would email today.....so cool, eh?

wendy

Hey, that's GREAT!!

~Sarah

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Waking up to my adorable grandson Mickey and the strange flirtation going on on Brummies Sex on first date thread.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit