Okay, what made YOUR day ... Enquiring Minds want to know !!!

by talesin 50 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Shower!

That's about it for Now!

Brooke

• under74
    under74

mmm...woke up and checked my e-mail and the first thing I read is that my final thesis review is in a week and a half....so I shot off 3 e-mails telling them they work for me since I pay the tution and not the other way around. Bastards want things done well and professional yet they don't think they need to do the same.

I'll post again if the rest of the days turns out better than the start.

• missy04
    missy04

My ferret

He let me spike his hair with gel and it's really cute

~Sarah

• talesin
    talesin

hahaha ... Brooke,,, too true when you are feeling scuzzy a shower is the best!! specially in the heat, is it hot in Texas right now? Stupid question!! hahah I'm an idiot.

Bastards want things done well and professional yet they don't think they need to do the same.

Yes, the academic world is sooooo full of bull$h*t!! Just jump through their hoops, get your letters, then you can say **** you! heheh (been through the Master's thesis process with a couple of friends, I feel your pain!)

t

Edit for Sarah: Cross-post, oops!! Your ferret sounds too cute! Do you have a piccie???

• missy04
    missy04

LOL not of him with spiked hair but this is my my little guy. He's my baby!

• talesin
    talesin

tks, Missy. Our pets are so sweet, aren't they?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Finding out that the surprise 25th Anniversary that I'm planning for tomorrow, for friends of ours is going to work out. And that things are on schedule.

Now I'm going into party frenzy, as what I thought would be a small intimate social of 10 people will balloon to 20 . But I do love a full house

cj

• defd
    defd

what made my day? Many things the one most was knowing that Jehovah looks down on me an sees that im doing my best to serve in with the right motive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• talesin
    talesin

CJ

Sounds like it could turn out to be "the blow-out we didn't expect but talked about for years!" Have fun, and ...

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!!!

Wishing I was there, I remain yours forever ....

tal

defd

Cross-post again!!! TOO FUNNY!!! Welcome to the board xoxoxo tal

• swiftbreeze
    swiftbreeze

I bought this cute pink purse, i just love it, plus i got it on sale!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit