I shouldn't laugh ...but

by aniron 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• observador
    observador

I couldn't help but laugh a little.... :)

And lurkers, remember, many of these guys he had fun with are now MS, elders, etc. You won't believe who the "holy spirit" will apoint as "responsible men in the congregation" ...

Trouble in paradise indeed!!!

Observador.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Yes it is difficult not to laugh (GLOAT even) when the high and mighty fall

• tweety
    tweety

If your nephew has been gay for 10 years so far, he was probably glad that he was caught & Df'd. Now he can move on with his life!

Dee

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Then went on to tell me that he has had sex with four other brothers in the congregation, one of them married. When I asked when had it started, he said when he was 15, with J who was 16 at the time. I said so for ten years you have been gay. Yeah he said, you be surprised who I've been with in that time. Guys who are now MS, Elders, pioneers. Some of them are still doing it.

I knew the JW's were right when they claimed that they have love among themselves.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

I keep hearing stuff like this and it makes me wonder if I was the only celibate JW in the organization.

Please tell me it ain't so!

Walter

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Being a gay man that was raised in "da troof" I had my fair share of sleeping w/ boys that became MS or elders...or slept with them while they were MS's already. Apparently the GB really prayed alot on those considerations before making them MS's or elders.... HA HA.

But about 2 years ago I got a call from a congo elder trying to find out about wrongdoing.... (someone I slept with turned himself in after 15 years had passed.) This guy had become an MS after the fact.....then an elder.... I have not been to a single meeting, memorial, or whatever for 13 years. Here this jag bag was trying to get in touch with me to "deal with" the situation. He told me I needed to seek out the elders in my area and "turn myself in"..... I laughed my ass off on the phone to him. I told him to contact my attorney with and issues and to never contact me again. What a joke organization.

Your nephew should definately kiss and tell. Those bastards break the rules by telling their wives and children. Reproof becomes public. Make those elders and MS's suffer !!!!

• gumby
    gumby

I musta been one of the most BLIND dubs there was when I read these stories. I think so much more "behind the scenes" activities go on than most of us know. I never suspected most of the things I read on this forum that went on within the local congregations. I figured 98% of the publishers flew straight and towed the line.

I always said when I was a witness...." it would scare you to see what Jehovah sees".

Gumby

• Satanus
    Satanus

LOL. Yes, i laugh. This is a good joke for a sunday morning. As was stated, now your nephew is free.

S

• Survive1999
    Survive1999

Well parents being proud of the face their children show them is not anything to be ashamed of. We all have our dark little secrets, but I am a firm believer that when somone casts the first stone they better be ready for the Truth Bomb to be droped on them.

I made a vow to God and myself that I wouldn't do anything that would get anybody pregnant when I was 14 years old, and it stuck till the day I got married 16 years later. In all honesty it was the best descion I ever made and I would make it again.

It saddens me to think that anyone, JW or not would destroy their marrige for a cheap thrill.

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"Becuase she's had sex with the guys I didn't get to, in the congreagtion."

Well, THERE'S a surprise! *LOL*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit