I shouldn't laugh ...but

by aniron 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• aniron
    aniron

Last Tuesday my JW nephew 26 yrs old, got DF'd. Why? Seems his JW Father (my brother) and Mother came home and caught him having sex, with a guy!! Seems they walked in when the guys were right in the middle of it. This happened about two weeks ago, I've been told by my nephew. Anyway his parents being the "upright" JW's they are called the Elders. I think that to make an example of him they decided to DF him. Somehow the reason why he was DF'd was made known in the congregation. Shock, Horror.

My nephew came to see me, I'm DA'd so its OK. Said he was glad in a way it had happened he didn't know how much longer he could keep it a secret he was gay. Told me the guy he was caught with was Brother G the 18 yr old son of a JW family in another congregation. Then went on to tell me that he has had sex with four other brothers in the congregation, one of them married. When I asked when had it started, he said when he was 15, with J who was 16 at the time. I said so for ten years you have been gay. Yeah he said, you be surprised who I've been with in that time. Guys who are now MS, Elders, pioneers. Some of them are still doing it.

Then he says "I hope mom and dad, don't find out about my sister "A". "Why?" I asked

"Becuase she's had sex with the guys I didn't get to, in the congreagtion. At the moment she is seeing Brother "S" twice a week at his home, while they think she is on field service.

I sat there in silence for a bit. Then burst out laughing the thought of my brother the " Brother Perferct JW" the way he used to go on about how he has raised his family Jehovahs way and that they weren't like children of the world. I remember them all prim and proper at meetings. What is it they say about pride and falling.

Anyway my nephew has been kicked out his parents home. So I've offered to put him up at my place.

I shouldn't laugh..but a little giggle escapes now and again.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

It's understandable that you'd feel giddy about this. It's great when a family member gets DF'd and they have no intention of getting reinstated! Sounds like your brother is finally free to be who he really is.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I myself laugh when I think about how JW parents brag about how well behaved their kids are, when in reality they are normal like everyone else's kids, only diffirence is the intense control, indoctrination, beatings and isolation from the world. To my knowledge being gay is something your born with, not a choice, and no amount of bible thumping will ever change that. Sex is also a natrual desire, they cannot delete that from the brain either, repression only makes you want and desire it more anyways, so most JW's kids that leave the org end up being a little freaky. Thank goodness your nephew has you around to help.

Dragonlady76

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Wow, what a story! Are you going to turn him on to the forum?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Well, as he was having gay sex in his parent's house, perhaps he wanted to be caught, y'know subconscious stuff.

Usually some of the most "devout" religious people are horrible parents who ignore their children and cause psychological damage ("devout" as in without what some might call the spirit of the Gospel).

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Aniron, people are people no matter what race, creed, orientation, etc., the biggest difference I have seen is the folks that subscribe to a group like the JW's often refuse to face reality and the possibility that all may not be perfect in the fold. So when there are tell tale signs from the kids, or spouse that all is not wonderful they just ignore it until something like what happens with your brother just beats them over the head and they have no choice but to deal with it. If they would accept the possibility that they and their children are like everyone else and not some God sanctified elite they could deal with the "normal" issues of sexuality, etc. as they arise.

I don't think there are many that don't give in to the desire to snicker a little when those that set themselves up as morally superior are proven to be just as human and screwed up as the rest of us.

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

sweet... that sounds like a madeforTV movie!... except interesting!

bethel

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Yeah, it's funny. I like to see the pompous JW parents who think they have the perfect family, fall flat on their asses.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Quite the juicy story! I have to ask:

Then he says "I hope mom and dad, don't find out about my sister "A". "Why?" I asked "Becuase she's had sex with the guys I didn't get to, in the congreagtion. At the moment she is seeing Brother "S"

...is this is biological sister and your biological brother sleeping together? I know you are using the titles in the dub sense, but then you say the word my before it, and it makes me wonder if you mean biological in addition to "spiritual" siblings.

• beebee
    beebee

Has you brother had any thoughts as to turning the congregation upside down by turning in all his partners? Would it be tough to come up with 2 witnesses?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit