Wacky quote about not killing DFd people

by rebel8 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    Hey so, if worst came to worst (the GB tells em all to buy shotguns and do some apostate 'cleansing'), do you think we could take em?

<-----------*Checks home arsenal*....."Yup I can tak em!"

Dragonlady76

• integ
    integ

we can take action against apostates only to a certain extent, that is, consistent with both sets of laws. The law of the land and God's law through Christ forbid us to kill apostates, even though they be members of our own flesh-and-blood family relationship
    Bring it on beotccccchh....

• Buster
    Buster

Let me see if I got this right: According to Jehovah, the Editor of the Watchtower, 'Apostates, can't live with 'em, can't shoot 'em.'

Every now and then something new pops up that just make s the jaw drop. This quote made the list.

• Preston
    Preston

"You can't kill me because I quit!!!!"

- Preston

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

Makes mental note at book study

"Don't kill the children if they don't go along with the wtbts"

---------------------------------------------------------

It's amazing the advice you can learn from the wts if you listen

• viewaskew
    viewaskew

I see the attitude as being the same too... it seems like every week our PO brings up some group of people who used to be stoned to remind us how much God hates gossips, apostates, those who don't go out in service, whatever. Then he adds the disclaimer "while we're not under the law..." blah blah blah. I'm so glad to be free of the guilt trips!

• Ténébreux
    Ténébreux
    it seems like every week our PO brings up some group of people who used to be stoned to remind us how much God hates gossips, apostates, those who don't go out in service, whatever

Do "false prophets" ever get a mention?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit