The Most Unkind Cut From An Elder/ MS..

by Englishman 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

This was mine:

"You're a brand rescued from the burning..in Israel you would have been stoned to death..get down on your hands and knees, get your head hard down on the carpet and beg Jehovah for forgiveness".

They don't tell you about that sort of thing when you first have a Bible Study.

Englishman.

• Maverick
    Maverick

Hell Mike, what happened that you were in a situation were these Losers could get all that stupidness out of their mouths?

Had to be a long time ago, I can't imagine you not laughing in their faces half way through all that!

Maybe I'm just too mean or something, most of them either avoid me or are VERY nice to my face. If I run into any Elders that I didn't like and they make eye contact I tell them what losers they are, which is followed by a shocked look and if they even start to reply I'll walk right up to them. Each of the four times this has happened they beat feet away from me.

Generally, the Nit-Witnesses I meet play nice.

Look forward to seeing you and her ladyship this summer. Brian/ Maverick

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

The MS's are often worse than the Elders, trying to outdo each other for 'hardline loyalty' to prove themselves 'worthy' of promotion to Eldership. Sadly, I know whereof I speak but managed to wake up in time to actually say "no" to serving as an Elder. It was strange but some elders really warmed to me after that - perhaps they wished that they'd done it. Most of the 'body' just don't speak to me anymore.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

At the time my daughter was studying, trying to reach out. We kept encouraging her to talk to this elders niece. She said........she really don't want to have anything to do with me. We thought my daughter was just being difficult.

It got back to me that this elder told his niece that my daughter was not good association and not to hang around with her. Based on what?????????

It killed my heart.

My daughter has only been to two meetings since that comment. I don't blame her.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    Hell Mike, what happened that you were in a situation were these Losers could get all that stupidness out of their mouths?

O yes..it was many many years ago, before I left. Strangely I heard almost the same words coming from a father to his daughter not so long ago when I lived in Telford.

Looking forward to seeing you again too, matey!

Englishman.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

When I was disfellowshipped...The elder told me that they would not be ending the JC meeting with a prayer....and that there was no need for me to pray any longer, because Jehovah would not be listening to my prayers.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Well, does my dad count as the MS?

The last argument I had with him, was also the last day I lived with him. He said to me:

"You will never amount to anything! If you think you can live your life on your own, without my help, go right ahead. But without me, you are nothing."

He told me to leave his house in 48 hours and never come back. I did. And I never went back. I seem to be doing just fine without him though.

Amazing to me how much hurt JWs inflict without even blinking. My dad was not like that before he started studying.

• TheOneBuck
    TheOneBuck

Wow these stories enrage me even hearing them. Purplesofa, I am not sure I could restrain from sticking my size 15 up the persons ass who said that my kid.... What a horrible thing to say and do. Even if she was bad assoaciation (which I am sure she is not) isn't the proper Christian attitude to help her by surrounding her by good things. Fing tool bag!!!

because Jehovah would not be listening to my prayers. Wow I have no idea what you did or even care, but does this needle dick not know how to read. For gods sake look at the forgivness he has shown King David and every other person who sinned. Why do so many make god to be this vengful killing machine. Everything I have read in the bible is that he loves us dearly and will be will forgive us for our sins if we ask for it. It is pretty clear.

I hope the elder whi said that knows how much that had to piss off god. If he thinks for one minute god would ever say that, then he is well beyond hope.

Personally I have never had a elder say something mean to me. There are some who are just nasty, but they know I would never take their junk. Seriously, I am not an ego freak, but I never viewed the elders as prominent. I think people but too much expectations on elders. I hear people whine well elder so and so ever helped me here or said this, so who the heck are they. They are no more imprtant then you. Wow this is going to be rant so I will stop.

• under74
    under74

Let's see, at 12 years of age an MS told me after having babysat his kids "I know what kind of family you're from and I'm not paying you a cent." I guess poor in his book meant unworthy of paying. I've let a lot of things go in my life but I'm telling you right now if I ever see that son of a bitch he's gonna get beat down by a girl.

• Golf
    Golf

under74, take a camera with you when you beat the crap out of the MS, and Tell him to pay the medical bills from the money he owes you, and have a good laugh, ha ha.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit