The New OM Book? Don't Waste Your Time.

by metatron 18 Replies latest jw friends

• bennyk
    bennyk

Of course, the primary qualification sought is that the brother have a record of average or above FS hours (and already be a MS). This is clearly stated in 1 Tim. 3: 28 (!) LOL

• kilroy2
    kilroy2

I love it, the society publishes a muchadaboutnutin, book and the r&f beam with [the end is near!!!] I watch how the old and young firmly grab ahold of the crap the end is so close. You know the old cant say the end is not close, they have based their whole lives on this, and cant tell themselves that they were screwed with not even a reach around, but the society.

The young have not developed the brains to see through the lies, [present company excluded] It is a shame that people tend to be led so easily, but hey, I just watched John of god in bfe south America scraping eye balls with a knife, and shoving clamps up the nose cavities of "victims" patients who were there as a last resort for cancer,and other diseases that are terminal.

These people are victims twice over, the same with the society, the become victims many many times over.

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

I raised the baptism question issue with friends recently. Since then one of them got baptized. He made a point of telling me that I was wrong and the words of the 2 questions did not refer to the spirit-led organisation as I had said.

Is he lying, mistaken, deaf? Or Have the questions been changed back to in the name of the Father, Son & Hioly Spirit?

Mind you, the same guy didn't hear at the memorial that we were not under the New Covenant!

• blondie
    blondie

jaffacake, are those the 2 questions that are asked of the people at the convention/assembly who will shorty be lead off?

The word the use is "spirit-directed" and these questions are in writing in several places in the WT publications. I don't think most JWs give it a thought. I know I didn't from 1985 when the questions were first used to 2000 when I first noticed what the questions said and didn't say.

I wonder what questions Jesus answered? or his followers such as Peter and James? Did Cornelius answer similar questions?

Blondie

• upside/down
    upside/down

It's just the Emperor's "new clothes"....

u/d

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

SSDD...

• JohnZogby
    JohnZogby

Interesting. I heard their was also a change in the process of becoming a publisher. Now their is 10 questions that you are asked. Anybody know what these questions are, and would post them on here please?

Thanks!

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

john..the questions are the much same..just formatted on the page a little different..more like the baptism questions...the question about tobacco,betal nut etc has been dropped but it comes under non-medical use of addictive substances....and one new question--does he see the value of avoiding unwholesome association

i dont know how to scan+post but someone else might...its pages 79-80 in the book

p81 has an interesting comment...'they can assure him that all elders take an interest in the field service reports that are turned in each month'..........must be a new thought

• toreador
    toreador

Good post Metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit