Our Species Is Evolveing Consciousness For Its Survival,,Our Minds Will Exp

by frankiespeakin 17 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Our Species Is Evolveing Consciousness For Its Survival,,Our Minds Will Expand to greater understandings because our spiecies is driven by evolutionary forces to love it when we understand things.

This Drive is more powerful than SEX. And I really beleive our species will survive and we will use modern technology(also a product of evolution) to help us because that is what it is there for we made it and we will use it. We are Driven to learn and I think we will even tame the ego, to keep learning more and more. And we will eventually live in many dimensions many more than we our conscious of now,, because we love to experience the mystery,, and keep on learning more and more getting higher and higher pleasures from things unimaginable at present. And what about reincarnation what's that all about????

• Bas
    Bas

interesting Frankie..but this mindexpanding might go so slow that we hardly notice, though things are moving ever faster in this time of age.

One thing I can think of that would blow me away is a contact with an extraterrestrial civilisation, yeah that would definitaly blow me way

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Bas,

I think this mind expansion,,may be occurring much faster because man's technology gives evidence of what is happening to our minds, we have develope computors that store vaster and vaster amonts of information, we can Google up all kinds of info,,the changes you see in the world show us the swiftness the mind is evolving.

Some may proceed a head of others but eventually the whole spieces catches up while some are still moving a head faster. At least that's the way it appears to me.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The internet will free us eventually from Governments who abuse thier control. I said eventually. Not just the internet will do this but forces far greater.

• Satanus
    Satanus

You are probably right. But, something else is occuring first. That is a mixing of all cultures and races, and possibly the vast shrinking of religions and great reduction of governmental power. An examination of history shows (to me at least) that this has been going on in various ways since the last 6500 yrs, at least.

This process is violent and uphevelling. Widespread consciousness can grow as humanity is tamed and equalised, w the diminution of the above divisive forces.

The internet is probably just the beginning of freeflow info, education and cultural cross pollination. W bush's christian efforts are just a blip in the curve.

S

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

SS,

I tend to agree. It seems pretty natural to me. Government were really ruthless and terrible when they first imerged perhaps in mesopatamia. Now with evolution many see such behaivior as barbaric, I don't think the US or any government can continue the way it has in the past, every year gradually our perceptions change and thing that were tolerated in the past no longer are.

• Markfromcali
    Markfromcali

Well Frankie the way you phrase it it almost implies evolving consciously rather than consciousness evolving. Consciousness can certainly evolve without it happening consciously, (obviously I mean something much more open than say choosing which books you read) but the idea of being able to direct where and how you want it to evolve is quite different.

I would say the mind can expand, but being free of mind is something different. And of course the real trick is for that freedom to be bi-directional, to be free from mind and to be free to use mind at the same time. Sometimes people are really gifted in a particular aspect of mind, or a particular way of using the mind, but it may be neither conscious nor free when you look at it in a larger context. And this does get into the question of depth, because of course there is no need to just hang out at the level where the majority on the planet are at. And this isn't to imply some "I'm better than you" idea, but when you are in the same state then you are just as trapped as everybody else is, and that's not really going to help anybody anyway.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

No more wars. I think is a very real part of the future and will be viewed as a form of insanity for any governmental body to engage its citizens. Patriotic mind control bullshit will be a thing of the past, recalled with cinical humour.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

From my study of history I think that the human mind has been the same for about 40 or 50 thousand years. Love, hate, kindness, cruelty, hopes and fears seem pretty constant.

The most powerfull drive experienced by humans is sex because sex is what continues the species. Once human consciousness can be downloaded into machines and our existence is not dependent on sexual reproduction I will then accept the idea of the mind being more powerfull then the genitals, but not before.

At present our minds are no different than the people who lived before Stonehenge or the Pyramids were built. We just have more efficient ways to store knowledge and communicate that knowledge to others. That is not evolution. That is simple learning.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Mark,

If everything is one, then love must be intense, for the mind, the body, and everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit