Sublime watchtower images, why ?

by Word 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Weird!

Brooke

• Brummie
    Brummie

Some (a lot) of the images are far fetched, but what I find wierd is that some people cant even see the blatant ones that are clearly there! Yeah, wierd!

Brummie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

It's like those "bible codes" you can find by reading every fiftieth letter of the Bible or whatever. Slice it up someway and you can manage to spell "SATAN IS POPE" or whatever you want.

The Watchtower has no motive for including subliminal pictures, though you can believe some individual artists on their way out the door may tuck something in here and there! I doubt it, but it's certainly more believable than the Watchtower itself sanctioning it.

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

looks like someone punched the sumbliminal image in the right eye..

• Word
    Word

its a sublime picture messages what effect does it have on the reader ?

• seven006
    seven006

Every six months or so this subjects comes up. Every six months or so it gets pushed back into the archives with the same result. Those who think they see the boogie man in the illustration still see it. Those who think it is full of shit, still think that also.

Coming from the stand point as a professional illustrator and one who has worked with the watchtower art department, every six months or so I say it's bullshit.

It's more productive and more realistic to see if you can find evil faces in photos of women's nipples. Depending on how many drinks you had the night before greatly influences the outcome.

Dave

• Valis
    Valis

who reads upside down?

• Brummie
    Brummie
    who reads upside down?

Australians?

• Sirona
    Sirona

Whilst I admit that some of the so called subliminal images are just plain imagination...there are a few obvious ones. What about the one in the revelation book? the face in Jesus's hand? that one is so obvious there is NO mistake in the painting. It is clear as day.

Sirona

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Seven006 - dude, I'll have a beer with you and look at women's nipples! Lets see what pictures we can see!

Sherry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit