Sublime watchtower images, why ?

by Word 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Actually clear imagery is much more valuable than subliminal.

Seeing the bad/nondub people destroyed by fire and hailstones from heaven whilst the good dubs walk on into the pair o dice is much more effective than something you have to fold umpteen times to see, or turn upside down to make an almost face out of.

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Sometimes I wonder if the Society itself is behind all that subliminal picture crap and the stuff about Russel being a devil worshipping Mason and stuff.

I can't tell you how many times I stopped and started looking into the true roots of the JWs and stopped after reading that ridiculous stuff. I thought, "Yep them apostates are a bunch of wacko conspiracy theory freaks!"

It was only a few months ago that I actually came across Watchtower Observer and JWD.

-ithinkisee

• seven006
    seven006

Sherry you are such a horn dog. I don't drink beer but a nice scotch and soda will work! Ill leave the tip. Nipples and dimes.

Dave

• doogie
    doogie

i think the words in the publications are way more disturbing than any upside down picture.

• Word
    Word

Dave, is it jehovah's witnesses that are drawing this images ?

• seven006
    seven006

***Dave, is it jehovah's witnesses that are drawing this images ? ***

Yes.

The first criteria for working in the watchtower art department (or any department from what I could see) is their spiritual standing with the organization. The second is if their mommy told them they could draw good. They do not have any professional training. A few have some talent but unfortunately it is not developed to a professional level. That kind of training is one of the reasons I was asked to go back there and help with. It is also why you get poor illustration that have poorly illustrated elements like cloth and hair where people think they see the boogie men, dog heads, and devil faces.

Out of all the watchtower artists I met only two were good enough to have gotten a job on the outside, that was over twenty yeas ago. I think one left to make his fortune and the other has to be retired by now. From what I have seen lately in their publications the quality of their amateur work is getting a lot worse. A professional illustrator can make too much money on the outside to live in a cult army camp and do it only for deodorant and booze money.

Dave

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

is it pictures of nipples you look at or actual nipples....that would be some kinda chat up line....can i see if you have pictures in your nipples

• Gadget
    Gadget
    It is also why you get poor illustration that have poorly illustrated elements like cloth and hair where people think they see the boogie men, dog heads, and devil faces.

That would account for a lot of the images (I personally don't think too much of the ones you have to rearrange/fold etc to be able to see), but as Sirona said it still leaves some images unexplained. What about pictures like the one in the revelation book where the man in a group of people is normal apart from a deformed devils claw instead of one of his hands. It doesn't take any manipulation or imagination to be able to see it, its plainly visible.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit