Favorite Comedy Shows

by sandy 34 Replies latest jw friends

• sandy
    sandy

I just had surgery(Gall Bladder) this past week. I am fine, thanks. He He :)

Anyways, it hurts when Laugh. I try not to laugh and tell friends and family not to make me laugh for a while.

I was watching Three's Company last night on TV Land. I always loved this show. But last night I couldn't control my laughter even though it hurt badly every time. I couldn't make myself change the channel.

John Ritter's charachter "Jack Tripper" is just hilarious!!! I forgot how funny he was on that show. He really made that show more than the girls, IMHO.

• Sassy
    Sassy

I remember getting a kick out of that show too..

sorry to hear about your surgery Sandy.. we'll have to get together when you feel better

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

First of all, get better soon!

Second of all: The Simpsons, The Daily Show, King of the Hill (sort of), and some others that I can't remember at this time.

• sandy
    sandy

Hi Sassy!!! Thanks. Sorry about not calling you. I hope things are getting better for you. I've just been trying to deal with my gallbladder lately. I've been so sick but hopefully all will be well from here on out. We should get together soon. I could use a few drinks.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Though not PC for my ethnic persuasion, All in the Family, with Archie Bunker, ( Carrol O'Conner ), at the helm, with his pigheaded, racist attitude and obnoxious ignorance, can still get me to the point of hysterics, even after over 20 plus years of being in syndnication.

Looking at the ignorance that was spawned in the 60's & 70's, is a history lesson in itself, I never need wonder why disco was such a popular exercise in near absolute insanity. The 70's was a time of awakening, and being asleep at the wheel at the same time.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

The Chapelle Show (I'm Rick James, B*tch)

King of the HIll (yep)

Roseanne (Jackie cracked me up)

Mad TV --First and second season...with Miss Swan (he looka lika man) and Stewart--(look what I can do!)

• talesin
    talesin

Jon Stewart and Comedy Now! and That 70's Show and ...

from the past,

The Bob Newhart Show (straight man extraordinaire)

Frasier (I'm listening ...)

Living Single (Queen Latifah, Kim Coles, need I say more?)

Roseanne (one-of-a-kind)

Second City TV (those crazy Canucks)

Living Single (fly girls ...)

SNL - 1st five years

Who remembers these,

Truth or Consequences with Bob Barker?

Art Linkletter --- Children Say the Darndest Things!

Alan Funt and his Candid Camera

* of course, I saw them in reruns *

t

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

Soap......w/Billy Crystal, Richard Mulligan

Speaking of remembering......"You, asked for it", Rowan and Martins Laugh in, even good ol' Dean Martin had some good stuff on oh geez!! I just had a memory of watching Tony Orlando and Dawn......Sonny and Cher.....oh oh oh oh oh..Welcome Back Kotter........Chico and the Man....

Dang.....really bringing back some memories

Match Game pm

Remember Merlin Perkins and the Wild Kingdom?

Who remembers this, and where did it come from....BR549

Wherrrrre oh where were you last night? Why did you leeeeeave me here all alone? I searched the world over and thought I found true love.....you met another.......

• talesin
    talesin

hahaha .... Say good nite, Dick .... Good nite, Dick!

How about the Smothers Brothers,,, Sanford & Son, WKRP (Herb, hahahahaha) and

Maude! (there once was a girl from Pawtucket ...)

oh, I can't believe I forgot

cue music "It's time for ... Monty Python's Flying Circus "

** look, there's a penguin on top of the telly! **

** copulate the penguin! **

• Angharad
    Angharad

Little Britain - if it ever gets shipped over to the US its a must watch, its very policitally incorrect

Also you cant beat Fawlty Towers

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit