Trying again...

by CeriseRose 35 Replies latest jw friends

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Nice to see you're here Cerise Rose!

Walter

• Valis
    Valis

Cerise...since you have been gone the monkey woman and the odd bird have misbehaved terrible...plus you owe months and months of back dues...we've been paying the rent with Canadian Tire Money so you've returned just in the nick of time!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Welcome CeriseRose!

DY

• lilbit
    lilbit

HI Im new to the forum am glad to meet you and looking forward to your posts.

Lilbit

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Welcome back CeriseRose!

I see you've not only received welcomes from some of our most loving and kind members, MelbaToast, CruzanHeart, Talesin, Sheila M, OhioCowboy, Prophecor, Java, Gretchen, Frannie Bananie, and Mouthy (If I left any of youse out, I'm sorry). You've also received a hip-hip-hurrah! from the Peanut Gallery. Youse Guyse know who you are <grin>

And I for one am happy to have you back. I remember you from November. Pull up a comfy chair and relax.

Hugs and love

Auntie Brenda

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Y'all are gonna make me cry! I'm SO feeling the love.

As for what I've been doing, mostly insanely busy. I have been working as a temp for about a year, bouncing from one job to another. I just sold my apartment in preparation for moving to the U.S. to marry my sweetie, and related been waiting VERY impatiently for my immigration visa to finish. So I'll be moving to a rental apartment 3 weeks, my current work assignment ends in 4 weeks and I'm taking at least a month off to sleep.

Oh yeah, also taking university courses toward my Bachelor's degree. Also going very slowly. But I'm very much enjoying it.

And although not Catholic, I gave up chocolate for Lent and since Lent is now over, just had some. SUGARSUGARSUGARSUGARSUGARSUGARSUGAR

Valis, I have no Canadian Tire money. Can I pay in pemmican?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit