Trying again...

by CeriseRose 35 Replies latest jw friends

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

I'm sitting here with great trepidation at being here. I logged in yesterday, compelled by I don't know what...maybe to see who was around, or what everyone had been up to. I hadn't logged in since I left back in November (December?). It feels somewhat comfortable. I don't even really know what to say. I think I know in part what was going on back then, why I felt I had to go. Maybe I'm back to see if it still applies. I've been DA'd just over a year now. Life is good...really good on the whole. Every once in awhile though, I go through facets of "stuff" whether ex-JW in nature or as a part of grieving loss. I don't know. So I'm testing the waters and trying again. I'm going to put less pressure on myself and this place to be something that it can't (shouldn't?) be. And try to enjoy it for what it is. (Oh dear, just had a huge qualm that everyone will be sitting there saying "who the h3ll is that?")

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hi Cerise, good to see you again. No WTH here...

take it easy.

O

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hi!!

Glad to see you.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

I'm glad you wandered back in and I hope you'll stay awhile. Pull up a comfy chair!

Hugs,

Nina

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Welcome back!

Coffee

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Hi CeriseRose -

You took a break JUST as I was joining.

Glad you popped back in. Nice to 'meet' you.

-Aude.

• kls
    kls

Hi Cerise ,i remember you and i am glad you came back and really hope you feel more at home here this time.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm glad to see you back. I for one was sad to see you leave.... it sounded like you thought your posts weren't appreciated. I hope you find what you are looking for here, and have fun!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Cerise,

Welcome back!!

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Welcome! Don't worry, we all go through ex-JW 'stuff.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest