Trying again...

by CeriseRose 35 Replies latest jw friends

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Thanks everyone.

Not to get overly psychological (because not only would it bore y'all it would bore myself), but in the simplest of terms I felt I wasn't being heard. Not just this message board, but many. (And that's a childhood trigger, which has nothing to do with being here, there, or anywhere.) Add that to the first Christmas without my Mom and Dad (they've been gone for almost 4 years but that was my first time celebrating Christmas without them), and the anniversary of my leaving the Borg, in January well, I think it all just caved in. No place felt like "home".

I spent the last day + catching up on the posts from then till now. (No, I didn't read them all!) Y'all are prolific!!!

• kls
    kls

Y'all are prolific!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,is that a dirty word?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Quite possibly...

• kls
    kls

Thought you might say that,,,,,,,,,,i see you haven't changed,you still got it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Hey, I'm engaged to be married. I'm still in the honeymoon stage.

Besides after years of being "good" I have soooo much to catch up on!

• kls
    kls

Oh yes gossip, oh do tell you naughty girl...............i swear i won't tell a soul

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Now I haven't been gone that long. I know you'll tell. Just look at that devious lil monkey face!

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i remember you too! welcome back..

dont tell the monkey any juicy details! tell ME!

i wont tell! i miss the hornymoon stage waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

• CeriseRose
    CeriseRose

Heh, I haven't confessed to an ostrich before...

• talesin
    talesin

W/B !!

*waves*

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit