Memorial Celebration -- Bethel Needs to Check Their Calendar

by kalela 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Posidon
    Posidon

Hello all,,, Well Father did say there's nothing new under the Sun,,, 3/20/06 13:25 hrs. will be our new Spring Equanox,,, 14 days later @ Sundown begin's the time when our most Gracious Christ Jesus gave His Sacrifice for all man who Lisons to Gods Living Word with "Love our Passover our Sabbath" So you all lets please not argue nor let us not be any kind of judge for as we all know the grave consequense of that,,, Solar calender is only true to the Sun,,, This is a time for rememberence of our so Precious Lord Jesus so lets all please re-read what David wrote almost a thousand years before our Christ came to us threw woman,,, Salms 22: ,,, Try and put your self in Jesus mind and Heart this year people,,, Remember we are all created equal for Gods pleasure and for those who are teachers there's a Great resposability you have,,, So let us take a deep breath as its almost Time once again,,, Let Fathers Desire be done here on Earth as it is in Heaven,,, Amen. Remember you all not our will but Fathers Will... I Love you...

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

I HAD A FINE TIME LAST YEAR CALLING KINGDUM HELLS AND BETHEL. AND SLAMMING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM . ON WHY THEY GOT NISAN 14 , OFF BY ABOUT A MONTH. IT WAS SUCH A JOKE ASKING BETHEL TO GET OUT THIER HEBREW CALANDAR. NOT ONE JW IN ABOUT 100 HAD A GOOD ANSWER. MAYBE I'LL STOP AT THE JEWISH DELI THIS WEEK . AND SEE HOW THE WATCHTOWER SCREWS IT UP THIS YEAR . THEN I'LL CALL BETHEL. AND ASK SOME BABBLING IDOT IN THE WRITING DEPT. HOW THE JEWS HAVE KEPT PASSOVER FOR 3500 YEARS. AND THE CRAPTOWER SCREWS IT UP EVERY TIME THE JEWS HAVE A LEAP YEAR. FOR SOME REASON JEHOOHVAAH MADE ME FORGET MY RESEARCH FROM LAST YEAR. BUT I SURE THE BOYS AT BETHEL WILL SCREW IT UP AGAIN THIS YEAR. JOHN

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Hello?

I have in my Calendar that the Memorial is April 12th this year. My store bought calendar also indicates that Passover begins on April 12th after Sundown.

So I am not sure what you guys are fussing about?

All I know is that I have a Seder to get too after the Memorial and I hate when they are on the same day as I usually miss the first round of wine at the Seder since my Jewish friends live in the valley.

-Eduardo Leaton Jr., Esq.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

The WTBTS always has a problem with dates; its always been that way and it always will be. Who whispered 607BCE?....sorry did someone say 1914? Ah well it must have just been me hearing things.

You know by now that should you confront them on this subject they will say they know better than our Jewish friends in determining their calendar....makes me laugh how self righteous they can be despite being in fundamental error. Perhaps its because they are spirit directed?!

Db74

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

The WTS uses the Karaite Jewish calendar, which differs from the regular Jewish calendar.
    It seems to me the WTS likes to do whatever the minority follow, that way they appear special. How else can you justify God wanting to kill everyone else.

• Will Power
    Will Power

I have a few thoughts - I asked this question last year.

I find they follow the Catholic calendar.
    there are more catholics than jews in this world now aren't there?

when everyone's getting ready for easter - by that I mean christians that believe in the resurrection
    a high control group also calling themselves christian act just enough to be included in the "christian" group.
    so new outfits, special visitors - the air is there. separate of course

A mature christian witnessing the passing over of christ's symbolic sacrifice might be offended by the anti-ritual and misuse of the command - do this in memory of me. Judging who is worthy to receive.

Remember - the Wt is the self-proclaimed mediator (legal rep) between a jw & god. Every year an article or reference to one reminds us of this fact. Nevermind what the bible says. They (leaders and members keep each other in check) will determine your worthiness, your standing before god.

prayers for awakening and the freedom to eat a Hot Cross Bun!

wp

• Posidon
    Posidon

I said and i quote... Spring Eqinox 2006 is 3/20/06 13:25 hrs,,, 14 days later @ sundown is when our Christ gave His human life self to those evil freeks which had to happen for Salms 22: to be for filled for us people you and me... Or we would all be mortaly dead! Alleluia! to the One whering the Brite Robe dipped in Blood our Supream Lamb Sacrifice... It is done He who was He who is He is to be Amen... Stop judging u silly people as it is truley a fact "before you see and try and take the smallest sticker from another you might want to PULL the giant plank out of your own eye" Lets hope we keep Christ armor while Wrath over flows,,, Let us stay in the the Living Word ,,, I will leave you with a trucker analogy """Hold on to your hat""" as there will be no peace untill the sixth trump,,, Stop sucking the baby bottle and lets Eat some Meat people !!!!!!! I Love You...

• Posidon
    Posidon

I must clear my last statement ,,, Peace will not happen untill "after " the 6 seal, 6 vile, 6 trump,,, And then our Precious Christ will appear,,, Beware Pahleeeease for it would seem a fake christ will deceave many many ,,, Love be with you all & plese share that ... I Love you... Amen.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I nominate "Puff the Magic Dragon" for the next revised, currently appreciated new truths songbook!

• Posidon
    Posidon

Please you all lets let God be the Judge,,, It sad'ns me to see all this downing of a Church that most of you have'nt been there done that,,, I'm not a JW but I am Gods Witness,,, Theres so much i could say but wont ,,, I wont judge a church,,, You see Its for the best to concentrate on our own soul Wisdom Understanding Love Love God wants Love He despise's cutting down a religen,,, Chritianity is inside of you ! If you'd like to see What he said about this Matthew 7: 1-5 Jesus said Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, It will be mesured back to you, And how can you say to your brother, Let me remove the speck from your eye: And look, A plank is in your own eye? "Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye,,, I know we Humans are not perfect and make grave mistakes but believe me If you just delingy with your Heart and mnd Clear Lison to just a few chapters of King Solomon son of David like ten chapeters @ least then we should be fine in this wiked time,,,We must repent daily as we wake up sinners "all of us" Remember what our Lord Christ told the Apostle's when they ask "Master when will you return" Jesus said it would be the same as Noahs days,,, People! Go there and learn,,, Please don't be caught up in this deception of these last moments of this age,,, Our toung is sharp and Yehovah or Father wants us to Love Him and Hate evil,,, JW's hate evil and for sure they Love Yea-ho-shoo-ah_Jesus,,, So there not perfect but who is I ask,,, Lets work on keeping the Love Amor of Jesus in us In our forHead so it wont be so hard on us or worse Kill us Imortally,, I could write for days but God appointed King James to give us His Living Word to save us or kill us its our choice, Life or Death, Jeremiah 17: 5 This is God Him self talking,,, by the way Jerimiah means " He whom God Launched forth" Chapter 17: 5 Thus says the Lord_Cursed is the man who trusts in man And makes flesh his strength ect. read it your self,,, He kinda means "Hello!" Here's God telling us all this an we lison an babble about anti lititure when we should be reading Gods Living Word word for word,,,Chapter from Chapter,,, like we learned in school you know,,, Subject,Object,Who,When,Where,Why,Wut time period an so on,,, Its a letter to us and in 2006 we have all the tools we need to document Gods Word ever for our self,,, so lison to wise men then document what they teach,,,If they babble then they are faulse teachers flee from them,,, I Love you ... Good Luck,,, I know how hard it is to bridle our mine and toung as I am human friends, And the only way threw this Grace period is to stay in Gods Living Word just a little a day or alot how ever much your mind can clearly take ,,, Oh and remember ,,, Jesus gave you power over all evil_Learne how to use that Power in His Name, This time of the Fig Tree which you must also find the understanding of... Oh one more thing ,,, Proverbs Chapter 6_ six things God hates_Yes seven are an abomination to Him... I Love you...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit