Strange Burger King Commercial... What the.....?

by pseudoxristos 20 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

do you guys still have the pepsi sugar free advert where a gang of guys are in a window cleaning cradle high up a skyscraper and one of them has got suckers on his hands and feet and is stuck to a window......scares me every time i see it

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

No video, only pictures.

• chappy
    chappy

Any commercial is better that that stupid, irritating Vehix.com tripe.

• Xandria
    Xandria

This one... lol.

X.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I think this commercial was only suppose to air during adult swim on cartoon network... If you watch you understand...

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

It's catchy! I like it! (after I figured out if I was weirded out over it or not)

Why dis;

Hootie for this?

Singing and havin da fun;

On Big Rock Candy Mountain.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sort of an adult psychedelic sexy foodland utopia. One upping ronald macdonald land?? Which segments of the population are their targets? White and ethnic adults and adolescent of course. I wonder if it is supposed to work on kids too. Maybe there are too may levels in it, and some of them conflict. I wish that i had taken courses in marketing.

S

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

What gets me is the new Burger "King" character... the "King" guy with the big plastic head.

Something about him just freaks me out.

The first commercial where I saw him was the one where a couple are in bed and the "King" guy is laying in the bed between them.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

it encapsulates everything that is wrong with the world!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    The first commercial where I saw him was the one where a couple are in bed and the "King" guy is laying in the bed between them.

Yeah, that was pretty ugly. *shudders*

Does anyone remember when the large plastic 'king' was in the burger king restaurants and on the drive-thru entrance? Am I that old? He freaked me out as a child. Ronald McDonald always looked friendlier.

J

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit