Strange Burger King Commercial... What the.....?

by pseudoxristos 20 Replies latest jw friends

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

This has nothing to do with Witnesses, but it's driving me nuts. The new Burger King commercial has to be the strangest commercial I've ever seen. I can't help but watch it every time just trying to figure it out. I went to google and found a link to a quicktime video of it:

http://www.cpbgroup.com/FrameContentSpecClient.cfm?ClientID=55

Anybody else find it strange but fascinating?

pseudo

• Valis
    Valis

nothing like a train full of ladies with a nice caboose...

Sincerely,

District Overbeer "Got the juice"Class

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Sorry not sure which one you are talking about (I cannot play the video in the link)

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I agree...very odd....and hearing "big rock candy mountain" as the theme song....its almost as bad as getting one of the KM's stuck in your head all day. LOL

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I think this one was on during the Super Bowl. I think it was kinda stupid, didn't make me want to eat there at all.

• Valis
    Valis

rwagoner...the truth is revealed! Now we know how you came to be in a wheelchair you bastard! You were trying to catch a frieght train box car and slipped up on the lube some rail bum was using trying to show you Big Rock Candy Mountain..

• pseudoxristos
    pseudoxristos

Aude,

It's the commercial with Hootie, the lead singer from Hootie and the blowfish, dressed up as a cowboy singing about the bacon cheddar ranch sandwich on some dream-like ranch complete with Dallas Cowboy chearleaders and playboy models swinging buckets of ranch dressing while they lick it off of their fingers.

Valis,

That's a nice caboose.

pseudo

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Valis,

LOL you are too funny.....although I do have a thing for women with a nice caboose....oh and cheese burgers ! LOL

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I couldn't play the video, either. I only could see the pictures.

By the way the most powerful Burger King commercial was an episode of The Apprentice, I think. After watching the show I really wanted to have a cowboy burger.

• professor
    professor

The most annoying commercial on TV is that one with Daryl Hannah where she says name one actor in a hollywood movie....

I hate that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit