The WT is making a broadway musical about a cart, no joke!

by EndofMysteries 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It reminds me of going to see "Book of Mormon."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVJgmp2Tc2s

• What Now?
    What Now?

I can't imagine anyone I know that would take this seriously. 

I'm a little embarrassed for them...

• Bloody Hotdogs!
    Bloody Hotdogs!
    I want you brothers to remember this:  Many, many, many homosexuals are in Broadway musicals doing the singing and dancing.  Don’t you know they love it when you sing and dance?  Oh yeah.  You chuckle.  I don’t think it’s funny.  I think it’s disgusting!  Think hard about it.  You don’t sound as good as you think you do, except to a homosexual… You sound disgusting!
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

This is the stupidest F***ING thing that I have ever seen in my entire life. Seriously, W...T...F**K??? 

These F***ING idiots can make this shit, but they can't make one film featuring Jesus Christ?!?!  It's so unbelievably Watchtarded, I can't believe its real. Saying,"WTF?!?!?" 1Billion times could not describe my utter disbelief at the stupidity of the ORG.

You hire worldly lawyers to protect your ass in court because you can't protect children. You can't make ONE video or drama about your own "brother", Jesus. 100 years and not ONE video or drama about Jesus. Still you manage to make some shitty video about a F***ING literature cart that peddles your ideas. Have you no shame?? 

DD

• Magnum
    Magnum

Alive!:
    When I was first studying with the witnesses - they had an internal slogan - they were looking for spiritually honest, spiritually humble and spiritually hungry people. 

This organisation has no idea about the heart of people. If they really believe that people with such qualities will be drawn to musicals about "carts"...do they not understand? Are they so far from  wanting to attract truly hungry, spiritual hearts?

Junk. Pure junk.
    No-one of any integrity is going to be drawn to this - surely?

Good points; I agree.

I know that I would never even have considered becoming a JW had JWdom been what it is now when I was exposed to it.

• Dagney
    Dagney
    I'm gobsmacked.  But I wonder what the loyal, everyday, congregation publisher thinks about it.  
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Let's think of it this way, what do these numbers mean?

1 Billion ( give or take), 23,720, and 0. Any guesses? 

DD

• WTWizard
    WTWizard
    What good does it do to have this spiritual pollution they call "music" on those stupid carts if no one can pay for it?  Who is going to pay for the carts?  The speakers?  The system that delivers the spiritual pollution called "music"?  The batteries to power the whole thing?  It is still a waste of time.  It is still a distraction.  And, it is not going to work.  If I were driving on a highway and heard that spiritual pollution, I would be driving as fast as I could without getting a cop-stop or causing an accident because I am afraid of what listening to that spiritual pollution would do to my soul.
  • zed revisited
    zed revisited

BOM rip off.

zed

P.S. No Tony for Tony

• zed revisited
    zed revisited

Uriah the urinal would be an interesting topic for a later inspiring video.

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit