Would'nt it be great if they had to read our letters outloud to the cong...

by ButtLight 13 Replies latest jw friends

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Just reading a few of the DA'd letters, it would just be so cool if they had to read them out loud when they announced it!!!!!!! Can you imagine what the reaction would be?

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

LOL Great idea...

When I left there was no JWD and very little if any internet info available...at least not to me. Now that I know the truth about the org...I'd like to rewrite my DA letter....sort of a follow up.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

well after the first 50 DA letters there'd be no reaction other than an echo echoooooo

• Honesty
    Honesty
    well after the first 50 DA letters there'd be no reaction other than an echo echoooooo

Although a few hard headed dubs will never leave the troof except in an urn or casket.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Maybe no reaction to the elders, but what about the congregation? They dont get to hear what we all think!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

That's why I wish I sent my DA letter to everyone I knew rather than just the PO. No one knows why I really left. They all think I left so I could screw everything in sight.

Walter

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Come on Walter, you left so you could have wine and crackers with me!

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    Come on Walter, you left so you could have wine and crackers with me!

Hmmm, just checked the other thread. I'm outa crackers and it's too late to raid a memorial?. I'll pick up some beer. Walter

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Ok, just to let ya know, I need a case just for myself lol

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

Instead of writing just one letter and sending or giving it to the Elders, makes copies for everyone and place them on their cars during the meeting (probably at least a few will get read or atleast it will be interesting)

By the way, the REAL reason that the Elder's stopped distributing mailing lists of everyone in the congregation and ordered everyone to destroy theirs (during the Mid 1990s) is that some were sending their DA letters by mail to everyone in the congregation. Of course, I found it humorous that the official rationale was supposedly because if persecution started the "authorities" could get a hold of the list of members by coming across these address lists and "use it against us". That was a joke.

-Eduardo

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit