Battle Star Galatica

by zev 18 Replies latest jw friends

• zev
    zev

well its upon us ....

the season finali (sp?) of one of the greatest shows EVER to hit the tv. and i don't say that lightly. i too was skeptical. until i saw it. and i was HOOKED!

this is a great show! nothing like bsg75 was. i mean robots that have religion?

what do you guys and gals think? personally, this is BETTER than Star Trek. ANY OF THEM!

and i am a trek fan.

bsg blows me away.

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

For Space Opera, its the best thing on the tube right now. Up in Canada we're just getting the first season now (still waiting for some good violence!). Some little annoyances but not bad overall.

W

• zev
    zev

ok, in that case right off the batt......

no spoilers!

just opinions, ok?

that way those that aren't nearing the season end don't get it ruined for them

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

My Gods what a show!

The Lords of Kobol were smiling when Sci-Fi made this powerful piece of drama.

In true Roddenberry tradition Galactica tackles todays morality morass with similar themes on the show.

September 11, treatment of prisoners, loss of civil liberty accepted by the populace for an imagined increase in security.

Hot steamy human on god fearing robot sex.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I had an old green Ford LTD nicknamed

Battle sCar Galatica.

haven't thought of that car in years.

purps

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Man I love this show

• jula71
    jula71

Big fan here....am I nuts or are some of those cylons hot?

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

The blonde cylon Number 6 is hot, but as a fan of the 1960's TV show the Prisoner, everytime I hear "Number 6" I think of Patrick McGoohan

Kills the fantasy.

• roybatty
    roybatty

I like it but, dam, why can't there be at least one person I like on the show? Grouchy Commander, bitchy son, stuck up president, drunk second in command, crazy scientist, did i miss anyone?

• zev
    zev

hey Heatmiser

where did you find that cool picture?

i tryed looking for it on scifi.com but couldnt find it or any others either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit