Why Are YOU Happy to be Out of the JW's? Memorial Topic

by GetBusyLiving 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke, that's half the fun of it. Besides I'll be a good babysitter. If you can't trust me who can you trust?

• xjwms
    xjwms

No more guilt, - fault, and blame

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dustin, You are alot like me. We will both get into trouble! lol

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke, we can get in trouble and Austin and Danielle can bail us out. That's why I'm glad I'm not a JW anymore. I can do whatever the hell I want.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I will save up for the Bail!

Brooke

• Purza
    Purza

Hell yeah! Didn't have to waste an hour of my time last night listening to the same drivel. I can spend my Saturday mornings drinking coffee at Starbucks at 10:00 (instead of waiting till the appropriate 11:30 finished with service time). I enjoy life much more these days.

Purza

• Honesty
    Honesty

Because it's a satanic cult.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Happy to be free...Free to live.....Free to think....Free to Question

I am most happy that my children will not be raised as I was....in constant fear that if I mess up I will be killed. That sounds so overly dramatic, but when I look back, that is really how it was. I don't think I realized it at the time. I just tried to be a good little dub, but now, looking back its like a weight has been taken off my shoulders but I missed a lot of the silliness of childhood because of it.

My kids and I laugh and act goofy and just have fun...for no reason. And if one of us messes up, its okay, there is no fear of Godly reprisal...no impending death when the "BIG A" comes. Its nice.

• Spook
    Spook

Hey you wisconsin folks! (Dustin & Brook) send me a PM with where you were from! I just moved from SE Wisconsin to Chicago. The memorial was my last meeting. I'm sending out my DA announcements on Monday.

Whoopee! Let's Party!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit