Why Are YOU Happy to be Out of the JW's? Memorial Topic

by GetBusyLiving 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Well..?

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

I'm happy to be out of the Jehovah's Witnesses because it gives me the freedom to pursue my own talents and interests rather than the life defeating ones perscribed by a man I never met.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

I'm free and I do not feel guilty anymore.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I don't like living a Lie!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Hell yeah I am! And I basicly got to tell them off in a letter. That was fun.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Sometimes I just sit back and just feel so grateful that I don't have to be a part of something I don't believe in. Most normal 'worldings' don't realize just how liberating it is to be able to think for yourself because they always have been able to. I love it!

GBL

• Dustin
    Dustin

I forgot to answer why. I just was tired of being connected to a religion that made me feel worthless. I was always treated like a second class citizen. I also feel robbed of so many childhood memories that I could have had. But I'm glad I have the rest of my life to live without fear, guilt, and repression.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Another reason why I am happy:

I am glad I don't have give the fear and guilty feelings to my children. They can grow up to be happy kids! I can give them what I never had the chance to have!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

Brooke, you also have alot of time to enjoy the rest of your life. And we are gonna have your first birthday party! And you are gonna have to be carried out of the bar after all the shots I'm gonna buy you.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dustin, I will get tipsy but not too drunk. God only knows what trouble I get into or will get into!

Brooke

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit