How would you know if your spouse didn't love you anymore?

by Preston 39 Replies latest social relationships

• zman
    zman

"Iam tired" is heard more than "Iam horny"!!!

• Alisha
    Alisha

I think it's when he farts under the covers when you're in bed and acts like nothing happened.

Alisha

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:I think it's when he farts under the covers when you're in bed and acts like nothing happened.

Or if he farts under the covers and then pulls the sheets over your head.. get out.

GBL

• garybuss
    garybuss
    How would you know if your spouse didn't love you anymore?

That's the simplest question in the world:-) Just define what love is and then look and see if s/he was doing that. It's like . . . does your wife hug you? Easy to answer, right? Does your wife cook for you? Easy to answer, right?

Does your spouse wash your car anymore? Easy to answer, right? Just look at the car. Clean car . . . = yes answer.

The reason most people struggle with love is they don't know what it is. Most think it's an emotion. Wrong! Or they define it in religious terms and list what love is not. If my definition of love also fit's a tuna fish sandwich, there's a very good chance I don't know what it is.

A person who doesn't know what love is, just might have a slightly hard time finding it. Or knowing when they have it. I'd guess if I don't know what love is, I can't give it on purpose.

Love is action, behavior, tangible and measurable. Simply action.

Do I hug my parents? Nope! Why not? They are not hugable! Do I love my parents? Nope! Why not? They are not lovable. I have to be able to do something for you in order to love you. A person who will not allow kind action towards them blocks love and they are unlovable, by me.

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

Buttlight, have you been on the 'fear factor?'

Golf

• garybuss
    garybuss

More off topic. I have a cold, please forgive me . . .

I forgot to add that the question to ask is: If I got sick would s/he take care of me?

I give that answer very heavy weight.

Side Bar: I have to laugh to myself when I hear people say: "We don't have anything in common!". They have a house in common, three children in common, two cars in common, a bank account and a mortgage in common, and years of history in common., and on, and on, and on.

• Pwned
    Pwned

i agree that every relationship has peaks and valleys, soemtimes people just need a break.

• wednesday
    wednesday

They say that there is a fine line between love and hate. In either case, u feel something. I may fight with my hubby, but at least we still care enough to fight. If we stop caring, the dull roar of silence, not caring enough to love or hate, well, it's over.

• Alisha
    Alisha
    think it's when he farts under the covers when you're in bed and acts like nothing happened.

Or if he farts under the covers and then pulls the sheets over your head.. get out.

GBL

GBL - that's not a sign of him not loving me anymore... it'd be more like.... well, have you ever seen "Fatal Attraction"? LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit