How would you know if your spouse didn't love you anymore?

by Preston 39 Replies latest social relationships

• kls
    kls

Say what you will cause you are all just soooo jealous of my beauty and luscious fur.

You know you want to touch it and i smell pretty to

<-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------such beauty,,,,,,,i need more mirrors!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Oh, kls, you have a hair out of place! Let me fix that for you...

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

"And they called it Monkey Loooooveeeeee!"

Brooke

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

No more cuddling on the couch while we watched TV. No more laughing at stupid jokes we tell each other. No more mind blowing sex. No more "I love yous" at odd times during the day.

There are lots of signs, before it went that far though it would be prevented with communication.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The sex stops. That'd be a sure sign for me.

Spouse purposely spends a lot of time away from me, with other crowd of people. Another sure sign.

DY

• Jez
    Jez

I knew I did not love my first husband anymore when I couldn't wait for vacations away with my kids while he had to stay home and work. When I heard his vehicle coming home from work and I would cringe. When I would not let him even scratch my back anymore (something I LOVE). When I never asked or cared about his opinion on anything. When everything he said sounded shallow and lame. His physical presence revolted me therefore I spent time in other rooms of the house. He came home, I went out. AND number one: I did not want to communicate with him anymore-no nagging, no talkin, no questioning, no arguing, just quiet. Quiet is a very dangerous place to be.

I hope you are asking this question out of morbid curiosity and not going through this right now, but if you are......((hugs)) to you....Jez

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

When your best friend stops asking you if you want a bite.

CG

• minimus
    minimus

When you have to start asking for signs.

• Preston
    Preston
    I hope you are asking this question out of morbid curiosity and not going through this right now, but if you are......((hugs)) to you....Jez

Thanx Jez, I may be going through this right now. I just wanted to get some advice. I don't want to post anything private because I don't think this forum is the proper means for that but thank you guys for the advice.

- Preston

• love11
    love11

Take it for what it's worth-

Maybe you're just in a funk, don't worry about it until she serves you with papers. Talk, talk, talk... love is a chemical response in the brain. If you're not in love you're not connected to that person emotionally anymore. However, in love (sex) is alot different than love (relationship). It may just be your in a transition period of your relationship.

It says you're 26 years old. My husband was a total idiot the first few years of our relationship. Now he's just amusing. I wanted to divorce him and now I'm glad that we learned how to get along with each other. Sometimes you just need to figure out how this whole, "men are from mars, women are from venus", thing works. The biggest problem we've had has been thinking that the other person is relating to life the way I am. We've had alot of " I would never do that" or " I would never act that way". That's because that person is not you and looks at everything in life completely different than you would. I'm not sure what you are going through but this has been the case in my relationship. Hope everything goes well for you and your girl. Hint: Don't ever forget special occasions, it will tell her that she's just not that special and she'll want a guy that thinks she is. MHO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit