what if it was all a dream?

by what_Truth? 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I would have got to the edge of the pool, dropped my shorts, mooned the audience and peed into the water then run out of the assembly. Later that week I would have perfected cold fusion and become an international singing sensation.

• myself
    myself
    What do you do? and more importantly, what, if anything, would you do differently? How would it cahnge your life?

I would thank God for the omen of a dream. I would start my real life full of wisdom from my dream... wisdom that would have been beyond my capability being such a young person at baptism. Then I would ask God "By the way what is an internet? Are computers really going to be that small? People will have computers in their homes?"

• talesin
    talesin

I would have stayed at home, in high school till I was 16 (pretending to believe). By that time, I would have graduated. That fall I would fly to Paris, to start my studies at the Sorbonne, where I was offered a scholarship.

Who knows what may have been ....

t

• Brummie
    Brummie
    You wake up one morning and see that the last few years of your life is nothing more than a vivid dream. You check a desk calander and realise that it's your baptism date. Your mom is calling asking you to wake up and get ready for the assembly......

Wow, great imagination!

I'd be too confused to go, I'd wanna go back to dreaming real quick.

Brummie

• DHL
    DHL
    I would have got to the edge of the pool, dropped my shorts, mooned the audience and peed into the water then run out of the assembly.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit