Happy Easter!

by Scully 10 Replies latest social humour

• Scully
    Scully

oooh baby! Pagan? holidays and hip hop music all in one.... what more could an Apostate? want?

Happy Easter

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

That's pretty funny.

Y'know, only in English does the name Easter have pagan connotations. In others its called the Pasch, like in latin tempore paschalis.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Happy Easter right back at you Scully, and to everyone else here that it won't offend!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

And he gives me a chocolate Easter bunny. And this shows how tricky those guys are. I eat the chocolate and I think, wait a second... this isn't around Easter.

"Was this a test?"

He said, "Yes."

"And what does it mean?"

He said, "Well, had you eaten the ears first you would have been normal; had you eaten the feet first you would have had an inferiority complex; had you eaten the tail first you would have had latent homosexual tendencies; and had you eaten the breasts first you would have had a latent oedipal complex."

I said, "Well, go on. What does it mean when you bite out the eyes and scream, 'Stop staring at me!'?'"

He says, "It shows you've a tendency towards self-destruction."

I said, "What do you recommend?" He says, "Go for it!"

-- Emo Philips

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Happy Easter to all.... (((((( ALL ))))))

AHHHHHH.....nothing celebrates the death and rising of Jesus like chocolate eggs and fertile little bunnies everywhere ! LOL

I live Easter actually...the look on my kids face when he gets his basket....and he is so cute in his easter suit....

• xjw_b12
  • talesin
    talesin

Happy Easter, dearest Scully

What's with the hip hop? I musta missed something ....

Tis the season for chocolate! I like Easter, specially cause I don't have Lent to precede it. :)

tal

• JH
    JH

yea, have a nice long Easter week end everybody.....

• FreedomFrog
  • pleaseer2001
    pleaseer2001

Scully you are the best!!!!!!

I hope you have a great Easter...I wish you could come for dinner.......P2 is cooking a big dinner!

Ok I'm just a big kid......but I look so cute in my bunny suit....hehehe

All my love to you and yours!!!!

P2

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit