social retard

by MerryMagdalene 124 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    And it is the social event of the season!

Merry no it isn't!

My birthday is! And I'd like everyone to have a piece of cake and join me for a glass of champers.

• Jez
    Jez

Excellent interesting ramblings evilforce.

Jez

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRUMPET

I'll have an extra large slice and keep the good stuff flowing(wrong kind of glass but I guess it will do in a pinch, eh?)

~Merry (feeling quite sociable and at ease on-line but still tends to freeze up like a bunny caught in the headlights in person)

• keeshah
    keeshah

Jez...

Our backgrounds are full of hidden intents, converting ppl ("oh no, our intent is not to convert you, just to provide you with some bible knowledge"), talks addressed to the congregation, ("Some ppl may feel that it is ok to engage in worldly activities such as extreme sports" Was he talking about ME, but not to me?), decline of invites (have I been secretly 'marked'?),

wow... WOW! That's me. Definately me. I'm going to copy that off and put it in my "work on me" file!

I remember when my sister-in-law thought it was so strange that I didn't have hurt feelings when one my friends told me that they would go somewhere with me and then pulled a no-show. I just assumed that they had a good reason. It didn't bother me because I just don't let people get too close in the first place. I've also been the type of person that just "takes what I can get" when it comes to relationships. Yeah, I definately have a problem with relationships and it's because of the borg and all their CONDITIONAL love.

• Theocratic Sedition
    Theocratic Sedition

This thread was great.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit