Has The CIA Infiltrated The Upper Echelon Of The Watchtower Organization??

by frankiespeakin 37 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

The Watchtowers call to all congregations for accountants and lawyers especially those familiar with tax laws makes me seriously think they may be in hot water.

Since the Watchtower organization has been very vocal especially in the past about its anti-government stanse and its DF'ing of persons that join the military,or other government jobs, I'm willing to speculate that the United State Counter Intellignece Agency has seen the need to sneak some of its agents inside the WT, for internal security purposes.

Also I'm sure that the Internal Revenue has been keeping a close eye on the GB,, the reason being that they are a huge cash cow, and a dishonest coniving mind control cult.

Didn't the FBI infiltrate the Davidian cult?

Also another question that someone who know something about tax laws can answer: Don't non-taxable charities have to give an accounting of the money they recieve and spend to the IRS? I would think that, that is the case,, and since there is so much money that can be fraudulently funneled away from taxes by dishonest anti-government mind control cults,, I'm sure the IRS has the expertise to nail these suckers. It is just good business sense for the IRS to spot this type of fraud right away. I would even think the IRS has huge computers with software that can scan the internet and bank records,,etc.. that send up red flags and catch these fraudulent tax evaders.

Any thoughts on this???/

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Nope

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I hope thats true - I love the idea of the men in black in the white corridors of Bethel bugging the place and placing the buggary!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Crumpet,

I wouldn't doubt that the CIA has shared info with the British Intelligence and visa-versa about the WT organization. Hey I bet these Intelligence agencys even scan this board for helpful information about the WT organization.

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

That's just crazy talk!

I would hope that the CIA have bigger fish to fry. I know the org would like to think that they are that important, but they aren't!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    The Watchtowers call to all congregations for accountants and lawyers especially those familiar with tax laws makes me seriously think they may be in hot water.

Maybe their budgets are taken up with paying child abuse defence lawyers...

DB

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Here's an excerpt in a book I'm reading called "Bloodlines of the Illuminati" by Fritz Springmeier in the chapter on the Russell family:

"As a consequence of how connected the WT Society is with politics, big business, etc. the WE

Society has been closely watched by the FBI which has over 12,000 pages in its files on the WT

Society alone. This figure does not include its extensive files on individuals, of which everyone of the

WE Society Presidents has had a file."

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Wild,

I think the bigger the WT got the more the IRS, FBI, and CIA would watch them. They now have 10's of thousands of congregations and somewhere near 1,000,000 members in the USA that must put them on the radar screen for sure.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

While police and intelligence organizations do keep an eye on many cults and high control groups I doubt they would allot much in the way of resources to the WTS. I'm sure they have their informants in the society, but I think the watchtower is too insignificant to warrant the cost of a full time mole.

Walter

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Just for laughs;

"truth"

Is there evidence supporting that claim in the book you quote?

Or is it an unsupported claim?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit