Has The CIA Infiltrated The Upper Echelon Of The Watchtower Organization??

by frankiespeakin 37 Replies latest jw friends

• JustMeNonJDub
    JustMeNonJDub

Well, first of all the CIA is mandated to gather information on foriegn countries. Whether or not this is true is a topic for another thread. The FBI is the agency mandated to gather information on U.S. based citizens. Could Bethel be infiltrated? Maybe. Should they be infiltrated? I don't think so. The reason is simple: though there have been some very heinous acts committed by JWs, and the fact that the WTB&TS has covered up these acts, these acts have not violated Federal Law. It is up to the individual states to prosecute the offenders, and hopefully to nail the WTB&TS. The thing that I am praying for, is for someone in the WT hierarchy to have a Ray Franz moment, and come out of there with all the dirty laundry. Just my two cents.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

If they do get nailed for any reason, you have to think they'll spin off another prophetic 1919 type fulfillment.

Something like this:

"In 1919, the brothers taking the lead were set free from prison which signified that they were indeed the 'faithful and discreet slave' and passed the test of loyalty. Today, in the early part of the 21st century, it has become necessary for responsible members of the org. to be tested once again by having to endure imprisonment. This is the final phase of the 'sifting work' to further confirm that they are indeed the 'slave' who has been assigned to feed the domestics. No doubt they will once again 'pass the test'. Brothers, don't we truly feel privileged to see evidence that this is truly God's true organization??!!!"

*clap clap clap*

ARRRGGGHHH, I'm gettin the chills as I typed that stuff.

• Little Red Hen
    Little Red Hen

Truth_about_the Truth, I am currently reading an online book by Springmyer. Pretty bizzare, not to mention scary. The chapter I just finished mentions Franz et.al. http://educate-yourself.org/mc/illumformula4chap.shtml part B speaks of the Franz connection to the CIA mind control program. I always wondered if we were being used as some kind of testing or proving ground for government backed mind control. After all, the society lied about the love, blood, malawi, the un...then there is RandCam.

Who is this Springmyer, and how credible is he? In the chapter 3 drug section, I did find some glaring errors (LSD-25's main ingredient is psylocybin?!?!?).

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

What? No comments from Ianone yet!

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

lrh,

Springmeir has done extensive research on illuminati families and the whole new world order subject. He claims to have been a JW at one point as well.

I've seen a video on one of his seminars and I do admit he does say some things that are hard to believe but at the same time, it's obvious that he has done his homework on other things that can be confirmed.

I really dont know how much credence I can personally give him but, I do keep an open mind. I believe that there is a mixture of truth and false in everything. I'm sure he's no exception I'm going to read that link you sent. It sounds interesting.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

There is an elderly JW that I thought the world of. He was retired from a large, now-defunct airline. He was living in a Virginia suburb of Washington D.C. when still working and told me about a return visit he had there for awhile.

He said the the gentleman he visited told him after a few visits that he worked for a govt. agency and he knew quite a lot about JW's. This kind of floored the "brother".

He told the "brother" that he believed the JW's are very sincere about their beliefs and especially neutrality since JW's are the only religion they could not recruit "spies"(in the "brother's" words) to use their religious status as foreign missionaries and spy on what is going on in other countries.

True??? I don't know, but this older "brother" is very credible and down to earth as far as I'm concerned.

HappyDad

• Dragon_Frog
    Dragon_Frog

Usually the only people who obsess about the JW's are the ones who haven't been able to hang and have been screwed up because of it.

Mostly the JW's are just a punch-line to a joke (ala the Movie "Coneheads" or Jay Leno).

If there is one thing they have been consistent about, it's preaching non-violence, I doubt the Org. is very big on the CIA radar. Unless Satan is really waging a war against the only true religion, attempting to use his wild beast! haha jk. Don't be scared minime.

The IRS bit I would tend to believe over the CIA theory.

Right now I think the US government has their hands plenty full with Islam, that other evil religion.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

You just never know.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit