Has The CIA Infiltrated The Upper Echelon Of The Watchtower Organization??

by frankiespeakin 37 Replies latest jw friends

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would think that the fact the WT has sold a substancial amount of real estate for much profit and wants to get into the real estate developement business ie Dumbo(?) that this has also caused red flags to go up at the IRS.

I kind of see a similarity between Martha Steward who was so greedy that even with all her 100's of millions of dollars was willing to gamble a prison term for a measily few thousand dollars and so she was too blinded by her greed to realize the IRS has ways to find out fraud in the same way I speculate the GB following the same course.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    public notoriety of the child molesting stand of the GB

That is enough for the FBI to get involved, if anyone here thinks the US gov/IRS is not checking into the the WTBS than you must have had your head buried in the sand. That's way too much $ to ingnore!

Dragonlady76

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Nathan Knorr was no dummy. Those he trained in the fields of business were no dummies. The current presidents and officers of the different WT corporations are no dummies. The WT is known for hiring or using the best lawyers in the world when needed. I doubt they'd knowingly practice anything illegal monetary-wise and if they DID screw something up they'd fix it fast.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It would be very easy for the govt to have an agent in the wt. They only would need to profile a bunch of guys who are in the ideal position to supply info. That position could be below the gb, but still very high up. They would need someone mallable, blackmailable, and who likes something that the govt agency could supply, such as money, sex (hetero, homo, or pedo), fancy trips, drugs, booze. Once he is on the govt payroll, his only way out would be destruction.

S

• Pole
    Pole

I don't know about the CIA but the communists were much better at that. They attempted to infiltrate the witnesses in the communist block.

Can you imagine there were a few cases of men who became elders and had been agents from day one?

But then, we lived in a totalitarian system which didn't tolerate other totalitarian systems within it. Hundreds of thousands of Poles were recruited for some kind of collaboration with the Security Agency (not always full-time employees of course, but still...).

Same goes for the former Czechoslovakia, Eastern Germany and the Soviet Union. There were even a few cases of wives reporting to the authorities about their husbands for years of their relationships, and vice versa.

Pole

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I would also think that if the Governing Body is as brain dead to beleive they are really God's organization that they would be brain dead enough to make some very serious judgements that could wind them all in the slammer.

• Mary
    Mary
    Since the Watchtower organization has been very vocal especially in the past about its anti-government stanse and its DF'ing of persons that join the military,or other government jobs, I'm willing to speculate that the United State Counter Intellignece Agency has seen the need to sneak some of its agents inside the WT, for internal security purposes. Didn't the FBI infiltrate the Davidian cult?

I doubt it. While the Borg is "anti-government", it's not because they're against any one government---just human government in general. Plus, they do not encourage their followers to take up arms against the U.S. government or defend themselves against the government----hell, you're not even supposed to let your kids learn karate for self-defence. While the pedophile problem has certainly increased the dimmer switch on their image, I can't see that the CIA would be very interested in whether or not the WTS was a threat to National Security.

Also I'm sure that the Internal Revenue has been keeping a close eye on the GB,, the reason being that they are a huge cash cow, and a dishonest coniving mind control cult.

In that respect, you're probably right. I think the government is looking at ALL religions---not just this one---and going "Hmmm.....we've gotta pay for this war somehow. Think of all the extra cha-ching cha-ching we'd have if religions had to pay tax on all their assets." I can see that scenario happening one day soon............As for the Borg being a mind control cult, the government doesn't give a rat's ass about that and would probably love to know the GB's secret on how to control millions of lives.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Does it really matter?

Jesus is going to burst the fluffy little bubble they got themselves in for apostasy anyways so the CIA, FBI, MI6, NSA and even bad boy Will Smith are gonna have to get in the back of the line and wait their turn..

• Mulan
    Mulan

It's amazing to me how many people think that if you read something in a book, or newspaper, or anywhere in print, then "it must be true".

I mean, they couldn't make something up and have it printed, could they???

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Over the years while in the org. we've heard it said from the mouth of the members of the GB that God's people have ememies. Aside from Satan I guess.

Who they feel these ememies are, I am not sure of as they never really go into much detail. I recall them mentioning of course the Apostates. Here here for Apostates!!!! I think the Society brings persection unto itself. You know a persecution complex.

My gut feeling is this, it seems only logical that the WTS is a huge Cooperation and is made into many smaller coperate groups. Surely the IRS must investigate the money and estates etc the Society recieves. They probably have had forensic studies done on their books. I mean it seems only logical.

Especially now that the Org. has been called to account for several broken laws on sexual offenses and other matters. The government must be concerned to some extent.

As for infiltrators in the rank of JWs well why not?. It would take many years to get to the level of trust required to even get anywhere near Bethel and the GB, but I think its quite possible. It has been done before in Europe during the war.

If the eyes of God are upon its people then the witnesses better wise up, cause if God is watching he may not like what he sees.

Something will bring the WTS to its knees someday, but who and for what and when is another matter.

This is just my opinion.

Always

Ofc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit